Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

So had another great order with N420G. Not sure if or how he ships out of usa but if your in USA can't beat it. Now for some details I had a order set 4 more autos and had a issue with my card which I found out number was entered wrong not on my end. Long story short I missed on the autos I wanted and to boot he's crazy low on fem for a few weeks. After a few emails he hooked me up with some of his stash to keep me going while I wait for new ones also sending me a bunch of extras I ordered some cool reg seeds. Ill know the sex in 3 weeks so no big deal and sold me those for 2 bucks lol super good deal. So I've seen a few more post about not getting seeds or crazy issues and insane waiting. I told Paul I had a few seeds that just didn't pop which happens I'm talking like 3 out of the 30 I've popped lol at 3 to 6 bucks a seed oh well. Paul has sent extras to replace those also which is great. To sum it up he's got my orders when I order and if there's any issue he shows you how a great company should treat a person. I'm still in limbo with seedsman and seed supreme lmao been like 6 months and they want more money to resend what I've already paid for.

Yeah Paul is OK. Replaced a couple of freebies that didn't germinate. He does ship outside the USA.

If you had paid for the stealth shipping Seedsman would have continued shipping until there was a successful delivery. Last time it took three sends for me to get my seeds.

Comment

I've paid for their (stealth shipping) lol 1 got caught other no idea no they don't respond which tells me I'm screwed. If I ever make it to those country's ill prolly stop by and beat the shit out of somebody

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        If a second shipment was hijacked by customs they should have notified you by now (6 months). Customs does take their time once taking a month and a half to notify me of of their interception. Have you gone through the proper channels by signing into your account? You must go to help, and then submit a request. They have been very good for me. Actually went beyond the call of duty.

Good to hear not sure why its been so tough both places wanted me to reorder and repay. And then at that point they would resend. All is good for me now though I've written off those punks and run with what works for me

Comment

I was looking at that site and was wondering Are they his own genitics I grow autos and I am real reluctant to deveate from the breeders I know produce 10 plus oz a plant.
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Serapium
          Serapium commented
          Editing a comment
          abadtrip which breeder do you use?

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          My last few were fast buds and rqs the crystal meth I just grew was 10.4 oz just bud and I got another 5 of trim i have not got under 9 in over a year.

Some are and some are from other places but his batches are top notch imo. But like I've posted I have issue getting these weed bowl winner seeds so I go with what works. I grow for myself if I needed 10 oz plants I would b a drug dealer happy growing have fun

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          I grow 1 plant at a time it takes 70 days to get 10 oz I smoke an oz a week I don't have any to sell and it's not my fault I am fuckin awsome at what I do.

U be tripping lol

Comment

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          I do have a half pound of crystal meth I am strait puffin on.....

Haha happy growing

Comment

Originally posted by starramus View Post
          Yeah Paul is OK. Replaced a couple of freebies that didn't germinate. He does ship outside the USA.

If you had paid for the stealth shipping Seedsman would have continued shipping until there was a successful delivery. Last time it took three sends for me to get my seeds.
          The replacement seeds new420guy sent turned out to be ball laden males. The entire exercise was a waste of postage, and my time. AMSTERDAM is the only way to fly! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0655.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	294456Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0654.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	294457

Comment

• Serapium
            Serapium commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had a similar conversation with him. Gotta tip my hat to him, he's being open and honest and doing his best to fix it for everyone. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            what strain of auto was that ????

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            Serapium
            @Mud
            Magnesia a strain I had never heard of before. Cinderella99 X Jack Herer X Magnum. Sounds interesting now that I can't get it.
            Last edited by starramus; 03-07-2019, 06:41 PM. Reason: i toopid

He's a great guy out to help. That's really cool of him to help. Great way to keep business. Best part about the guy is if you want seeds and a good ordering and shipping experience then use him if not I'm pretty sure he could care less about it. I've seen every end of every seed company some have good luck where others struggle. If it works for ya I'd stick it out with them. I've punished myself again with a overseas order sent actual cash in the mail lmao it was recommended. Now this was 2.5 weeks ago order has been awaiting shipment and is now on its way I'm hoping. Saying 7 days which is going to push 1 month. All I'm saying is they better grow so fast and so big and so crazy that its worth the idle time. I'm doubting it because they are no better than the seeds I get from local mountain hippies

Comment

I used paul twice and disappointed both times ..some seeds break open n die n 1 right beside (same strain n conditions) it will do fine .Had to use 22 seeds to get 7 plants n last time i used12 seeds to get 5.
            never had a problem with msnl besides gettin zapped with xrays n they replaced em.

Comment

• KTM690
              KTM690 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry to hear I've had 2 out of about 20 not pop rest were best growing plants I've seen

• Serapium
              Serapium commented
              Editing a comment
              I've ordered from him four times now, with germination rates from the first three orders all above 93%. This last order was truly awful, on the order of 30% germination using the same germination technique. Being a commercial operation my orders were large, so it's not just a few seeds I'm dealing with. I've speculated that this last order may have been subjected to a high dose of xrays or something. I know he's had issues with a particular breeder but even then I was surprised at the low germination rate. Customer service is awesome though, and Paul is going out of his way to make it right.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X