Bank seeds AMS ( Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds) Not recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank seeds AMS ( Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds) Not recommend

I would like to describe how disappointed I am with Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, I bought from them because I read the recommendation on this forum. After 24 business days, my package did not arrive. I sent them an e-mail asking for a replacement with track and/or an image of the package they would re-send, they simply ignored and told they replaced the order. I live in Brazil, so it's very easy to tell they sent the package when they did not. Really frustrated with this AMS and not trusting so much anymore all information available on the forum. I really suffer anxiety and now I have so much going on in my life (one-year-old son, bills, work and more work ) and I cannot start my grow.... for one more month or who knows probably I will buy from another website and face it that I lost money with AMS.

Seed orders are a mess some people have no issues any others can't get them I've tried a few orders that had same issue I'm in USA so customs get them not me. I've been using new420guy he's out of California been a yr now and never any issues besides he runs out of a few strains sometimes. Hope u find some success and happy growibg. Fyi make sure they can send them to ya before sending money

Comment

Sorry to see this. Good luck , anxiety is horrible.

Comment

Help others by telling the Seed Cop about your negative experience. https://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/

I can recommend Nirvana unequivocally. You will not be disappointed. https://www.nirvanashop.com/

Comment

Brazil? Why mess around in Amsterdam? S.America has som of the best weed imo, I been from Panama to Chile and taste tasted them for myself 😁 sum times a good thing is closer than u think, it’s worth a look anyway.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X