Soil and Nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soil and Nutrients

Hi I have been using worm castings as my nutrients to feed to my clones. I did research on the castings and they say it help air flow and has nitrogen in it. I use Vermatea as the company for the worm castings. I was wondering if this is enough nutrients for the plants or is better to get the fox farm bottle nutrients and feed those instead. If I do switch will there be a huge affect. I first mixed the worm castings with the fox farm soil in the pic below. Then when I planted the clone I sprinkled a little into the hole where the roots where placed. I then sprinkled worm castings on the top soil as well watering if after. Is this enough nutrients or is more needed to have bigger yields.

That should be plenty for now. Never used Fox farm but many have - read the info to find out how long you have to wait before adding any other nutrients.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

For larger yields, you need to feed your plant like an athlete.
      I use the entire FF line up with the ocean forest soil. I also add Fish Sh!t for additional benificial bacteria. And sulfur free black strap molasses. I get great results like that.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes... this is from their website.
        I try and flow it as closely as possible. But I skip the flush part because I only feed the girls nutes once per week.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Toker1 how long have you used the "Fish sh!t"? A local grow shop has been handing the stuff out free, so I am giving it a go. My girls seem to like it, though I have not done a side by side comparison,,,

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I started adding it this summer. Got great results from the last few grows. Happy with that product.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X