Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from a newbie and a huge SHOUTOUT to the moderators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from a newbie and a huge SHOUTOUT to the moderators.

First I want to thank the moderators for this awesome website. I have learned more about weed here in three weeks than I have in the last 10 years! (And thank the US Navy for Tor, I wouldn't be logged in here without it. Paranoid right?) The work you have put into this website is impressive. Your methodology is scientific and practical. Your writing is clear and your instructions are easy to follow. I'm currently building a top down DWC rig based on your design. I'll admit to being leery about all that water going rancid but the oxygen infusion should prevent anaerobic bacteria. The beauty of this rig is that I can easily convert it to a pure drip system if I decide to, so no worries. I estimate I'll have about $120 US in a dual tank system. WOW such a deal. That's about 1/6th of what I have in the lights and accessories alone.

I looked through your grow photos and immediately started snapping off fan leaves. So that's what a cola looks like? A week later the buds are fattening and growing trichomes like mad. A certain confusing, poorly written, self contradicting, rambling diatribe of a growers bible swore I could never, ever, cut a healthy leaf, so in 10 years I DIDN'T . I'll try to include a pic of the grow which is about three weeks out. The $20 microscope I bought went to dook and I'm waiting on a Celestron replacement (best company service on earth - and beyond). As you can see the vegetative stage was wasted, I'd been averaging about 13 oz. harvests with my hit or miss "sea of green". This grow might sneak up on a pound now. My goal is to do as few crops as possible for safety and savings, no commercial interests at all. Any advice on improving this last gasp on these 40 yr old genetics will be appreciated. I accidentally created a feminized strain of thisandthat and now it's all hermi-ized. They finally started growing male flowers inside the female buds. Now what to do? Thank goodness for Tor!

I bought some Waikiki Queen seeds from AMS and will seek the forums wisdom step by step as I do my first real grow. That's what.

Thanks again, and Nebula please consider my suite .

I agree, GWE, has helped many people over the years, learn how to grow, the Easy way.
    Nebula an Serius, are both fine people, that are always doing their best to help new an old growers.
    Best grow site on the internet, imo, by a long shot.
    Good friendly people, on here to, always trying to help.
    Looks like you've learned well, my friend,
    Always best to start with good seeds, from good banks.
    GoodLuck,
    HappyGrowing
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll second that.

Welcome KoolKat to the family !! Can't wait wait to see your Wakiki at harvest !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Welcome Koolkat, I also have learned a lot here and enjoy the camaraderie from the growers. Folks here treat you like your time is worth something! Definitely the right place to be ! Good Growing !

Comment

I could not agree more, this has been the best information on this site. I have a lot of free time at work and read about 3 - 5 hours a day. I am 65 day into my grow and knew nothing when I started. As you said a big shout out to everyone that runs this site and the contributors. Thanks so much!
        Flower Tent: (12/12)
        600W HPS Flowering
        1 x Jack Herer 2 Auto - Potters Gold Soil
        1 x Gelato - Coco
        2 x Strawberry Banana - Coco

Veg Room: (14/8)
        1500W LED
        1 x Jack Herer 3 Auto - Coco
        3 x Mexican Airlines Auto - Fast Buds - Coco
        1 x G13 - Seed King - Coco
        1 x Gelato (Bonsai Mom) - Clone - Coco
        1 x Bubba Cheese Auto - HBS - Coco

Veg Tent:
        300W COBB LED
        Empty

First Grow Journal and Clone Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...needed-a-hobby

Strawberry Banana, Gelato & Jack Herer Auto Grow Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...a-x2-gelato-x1

All Auto's Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...auto-s-journal

Gelato Bonsai Mother Project
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onsai-mom-grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X