Harvest??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest??

judging by the color of the leaves would you guys say it’s time to harvest or wait a bit longer?? The plant on top of the shoe box is yellowing evenly but the one on the bottom corner only the top leaves are yellowing. I’m flushing them but not sure if I should flush longer? Zoom in or if you want more pics I’ll try to get more?? How long do you guys usually flush for in dwc?

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Im still on my first grow but I would read through the harvest section above, if you haven’t already, and see if that helps. I know that the most guaranteed way to tell is to use a loop or mircroscope to look at the actual trichomes.
    Last edited by KenneyHo; 02-12-2019, 10:26 PM.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-not-screw-up

Comment

I agree with Kenney us a loop or microscope but if you have a strong camera with a good lens you could zoom in real close(some new phones can do this too) look for Amber coloring in your trickle some people believe theirs three stages giving different effects but I think half amber half milky is pretty good..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X