Temperature Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature Advice

So i am in Canada it calmed down now but it was freezing outside so i could not open the window.

Temps are 80F and up stays around 85F peak day but it has wen't to 87F at the highest i normally open the window when it gets that high but then i have to close it cause it starts to freeze the Grow room

Questions are

Can my plants handle 85 Fahrenheit i am going to be flowering in a week so its switching to flowering

Would Bud Sites burn at 85F

Now it is getting closer for the cold to die down so i will be able to open my window soon but i just wanted to ask these questions.

i seen buddy have 90 and humid like bad in a flower stage once. not constant though. the plants came through ok but i did not even want to be in there.
    maybe just crack the window when lights on

Comment

Can you pinch open the window? Like stick a pencil under it or something to allow air intake, but limit the volume?
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

i am able to manage it better cause it is not as cold right now just was wondering how bad 85F is

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          The plants can handle it. But it will seem like paradise in there for pests. Especially when it’s cold outside.

I got this same problem here near the great lakes of Pennsylvania. I crack my window cuz i have a spare bedroom to grow in. Ive reached 90f before and it does suck but if its not prolonged more than a half day or so.. they do fine. I wouldnt worry about bugs comin in cuz they are frozen after this polar vortex we had lol

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Most don’t worry about bugs coming in, until they are already in...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X