Acapulco Gold, the last dance ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acapulco Gold, the last dance ?

Yep entering my week 10 with my golden girls, still not much of amber so will see if I chop them in week 11. For your info they are at least 40% cloudy.....

What a beauty !! I just looked at my old G+ posts of one of my A.G.'s the leaves on it turned purple just like yours. Classics are classics for a reason . Good Growing !!
    Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 02-08-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Eliot, was yours from Barney's ? Cuz mine are from them and they have 30% Indica in them.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. They were from Barney's Farms. Feminized seed. I remember this strain well. I grew some other strains before it and had some nice buds but after this one I knew I could grow pot under led's. Real kick ass pot. Good growing !!

Looks beautiful! Seed bank or clones? I need to grow me some.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      From a a Seed Bank Motoman15, I grow from seeds. The breeder is Barney's Farm. here some info:

https://www.seedsman.com/en/acapulco...eminised-seeds

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck, I harvested Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm last Dec. and was somewhat disappointed with the density of the buds. They were somewhat airy. I will be curious to see how yours come out. Amnesia Kush, which I harvested at the same time where rock hard.

Complements on both your photos and your Buds ! They complement each other very well. A real perspective of colors in the Buds ! Real Nice !! Mine is just starting to dance, hope she took lessons. LOL

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      LOLLLL don't worry Colombo, they know how to dance if you take good care .... lollll. Going on week 10 now and she is showing a bit more amber, I'll see in week 11.

Is there a thread where you divulge some of your methods? I need to get to this place. just gorgeous plants
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

I don’t even think you really like growing like a pro or taking pics like one either. You should probably just give it up. Seriously. Just stop.
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        (Maximum amount of sarcasm was applied to the above post) 😂😂😂 killer grow bro. Some serious pics tho too. Maybe you’ll reveal your secret editing tool and what camera you use?

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep you are right loll don't like it at all lolll don't like to spend time with my girls !! I'm a Nikon man by the way !! Using Intensity to enhance my pics

Week 11 is almost over, I'm thinking of chopping them next week, so far I saw more amber this morning and most of the fan leaves are dried or gone lolll Will post some pics of my buds during the curing period.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X