Acapulco Gold, the last dance ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acapulco Gold, the last dance ?

Yep entering my week 10 with my golden girls, still not much of amber so will see if I chop them in week 11. For your info they are at least 40% cloudy.....
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

What a beauty !! I just looked at my old G+ posts of one of my A.G.'s the leaves on it turned purple just like yours. Classics are classics for a reason . Good Growing !!
    Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 02-08-2019, 11:56 AM.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Eliot, was yours from Barney's ? Cuz mine are from them and they have 30% Indica in them.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. They were from Barney's Farms. Feminized seed. I remember this strain well. I grew some other strains before it and had some nice buds but after this one I knew I could grow pot under led's. Real kick ass pot. Good growing !!

Looks beautiful! Seed bank or clones? I need to grow me some.

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      From a a Seed Bank Motoman15, I grow from seeds. The breeder is Barney's Farm. here some info:

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmbuck, I harvested Acapulco Gold from Barney's Farm last Dec. and was somewhat disappointed with the density of the buds. They were somewhat airy. I will be curious to see how yours come out. Amnesia Kush, which I harvested at the same time where rock hard.

Complements on both your photos and your Buds ! They complement each other very well. A real perspective of colors in the Buds ! Real Nice !! Mine is just starting to dance, hope she took lessons. LOL

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      LOLLLL don't worry Colombo, they know how to dance if you take good care .... lollll. Going on week 10 now and she is showing a bit more amber, I'll see in week 11.

Is there a thread where you divulge some of your methods? I need to get to this place. just gorgeous plants
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

I don’t even think you really like growing like a pro or taking pics like one either. You should probably just give it up. Seriously. Just stop.
      “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
      192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
      3 Gal Smart Pots
      FoxFarm Trio
      +Open Sesame
      +Cha-Chang
      +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
      192w t5
      Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
      FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
      FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        (Maximum amount of sarcasm was applied to the above post) 😂😂😂 killer grow bro. Some serious pics tho too. Maybe you’ll reveal your secret editing tool and what camera you use?

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep you are right loll don't like it at all lolll don't like to spend time with my girls !! I'm a Nikon man by the way !! Using Intensity to enhance my pics

Week 11 is almost over, I'm thinking of chopping them next week, so far I saw more amber this morning and most of the fan leaves are dried or gone lolll Will post some pics of my buds during the curing period.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X