Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yelliw spots on leaves eventually turning brown leaf dies

Please help.

this started as tiny round yellow and brown spots eventually turning whole leaf brown and crispy then it dies. Happened in 2nd to 8th week of flowering.

my setup.
    strain is a 80/20 sativa in 2.6 gallon pots with ocean forest using fox farm gringo rasta nute program.

temp 83 day, 67 night RH 45 percent. In 3x3 tent with 400w hps.

it was my first grow so I over watered and forgot to use cal mag until 4th week of flowering.

Ph was 5 to 6.0 because I was using the drops. I now have a ph meter.

the plants looked and smelled amazing but after drying they tasted bad. I dried and cured correctly. Please help any info would be great. Thanks

The spots are from lack of cal mag and improper PH Range. So did you cut the whole plant down, dried and cured or just a nug?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Fox farm reconends 6.3 - 6.8 for PH on the ocean forest soil.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Jzloklikovits
        Jzloklikovits commented
        Editing a comment
        That mimosa is supposed to be the bomb.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just chopped my first harvest of that strain last night. 👍 my buddies had some real nice flavor after his cured. Judging from the looks and stink, I think I am going to agree.

Thank u guys. Onto my second grow and things are looking better. I tried to do things cheap the first time and that's never the way to go. Is it possible that nutrient defficiency caused nanners on those plants. I cut the sick ones down early and made concentrates. One plant of gg4 that was half the size and came out amazing. I'm thinking because it was a shorter flower time and didn't use up all the nutes in the soil. Any help would be great. This photo u can see the start of the brown and yellow spots . I know it's not a fungus or disease.

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have never heard of that before...but I could imagine so. Stress can cause nanners, so I’m just guessing yes.
        Have you ruled out bug type pests?

Yeh no bugs or disease. I sterilized my tent and have a great environment. The RH never goes above 48. I grew all the plants from seed. I had 3 plants during that grow 2 of them had those yellow brown spots and dying fan leaves and sugar leaves. I had 1 plant in the same grow that came out fine. If it was disease or bugs all of the plants would be affected. So it has to be something with the ph or nutrients. I know calcium lockout happens at below 5.5 ph levels so my best guess is the ph was to acidic and I got Ca lockout. The healthy plant did not get as much nutrients.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X