What happens Next????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens Next????

I have plants in veg that are 1.5 months from seed. Last week I noticed the veg lights were off when they should have been on. I checked the timer and found out it was programmed wrong and was shutting the lights off in the middle of the light cycle for approximately 2 weeks. Lights were supposed to come on at 3:00 PM and go off at 9:00 AM ( 16/8 ), what I found was they were coming on at 3:00 PM and shutting off from 12:00 AM to 3:00 PM ( 9/15). I checked the plants and sure enough they were flowering. Got rid of the timer and left the lights on continuously hoping to re-veg them.

Last night while checking the plants I found a male in the veg room. After checking I didn't see any pollen and it didn't look like any of the sacks had opened yet. So here are my questions?

1. Will 24/0 light period force the plants to re-veg?
    2. Although I didn't see any pollen, if some did get out and pollinated the plants what will happen if they re-veg?
    3. Will they be able to re-veg if they got pollinated?
    4. When the plants do go into flower will they still be pollinated/seeded buds in the end?

Thanks for your help

You could just leave them alone to hold a Roman orgy. Strange that it took you so long to notice this. Do you have any photos of the flowers?

Comment

I don't have any pics of flowers, they are definitely flowering.

Comment

Any idea on what stage of flower they are in? If any were pollinated weed with seed is better than no weed at all. You can try revegging, or since you are 1.5 months in you can just switch to flowering. Get rid of the male of course.
        Last edited by starramus; 02-05-2019, 11:09 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

1. Yes. Just note, you lose approx 1 month of growth for a reveg.
          2. Pollen does nothing to plants in veg. If it got out and sticks around then some how ends up on a flower... you can get seeds.
          3. Yes.
          4. No... will not repolinate unless she herms or is introduced to pollen durring flower.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X