Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure Haze Auto and Sweet Amnesia Auto fems, anyone having issues with balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Haze Auto and Sweet Amnesia Auto fems, anyone having issues with balls?

I wanted to try these 2 strains, but Paul (N420G) tells me he has pulled them for reports of males. I dont know if they are gone forever or will be back. So I have supper dense and Himalaya blue diesel auto fems coming instead.
    The Himalaya blue diesel I have now is impressing me at 28" tall this morning, and I have to lift the lights 1-2" everyday! She started putting on flowers at 21 day, 120+ days to finish.
    There are a lot of seed out of stock, you guys leave a few for me! LOL

Does it seem as the industry grows and more places are legalizing that there is more talk of balls after purchasing seeds? and to be out of seeds does this invite the infusion of questionable seeds ( that turn out to be males) just to fill the void and make a sale!! Just a thought.

Comment

I know that HBDiesel, is a nice growing plant, but most of his autos seeds are, I talked to him 2days ago, and when he runs out ,he runs out, I'm glad we got plenty of them the first time ,especially ChemsSister, an Headbanger, an BlueHaze.
      He said there want be anymore of ChemsSister, but he's always getting new ones to try, but still you got to grow them, to see if you like them. But so for there ain't been but 1-2 autos, that he had, that didn't grow that well, all the rest of them did a fine job, very powerful ,smoke, compared to most of the big boy seedbanks autos.
      Good Luck with you HBDIESEL, that's one sticky plant, with nice size buds, too.
      HappyGrowing
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I raised the lights on her 3 times yesterday! Nice to hear good things about her.

Searching around yesterday , I found that if one takes a male plant and does CS/GA3/etc/ to bring out the recessive genes and bring forth female flowers on a male plant, the seed from this plant pollinating its self would all be male dominant seed. And some sites say to start spraying before it shows what it is.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone here had seen these males,,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X