No announcement yet.

Graff420 3rd grow Mega Mouth DWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ola Graff, congratulations for the cultivation. I found the system to divide the branches very ingenious, what did you use? It looks like a fence net square.

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you asking what I used to train my plant?

Here we go ok Becky is doing better just doing simple easy training on her. While Beth has some hella growth coming out all 10 colas have these mini colas at least 4 on easy one only about 3 inch's from the canopy top you can see in the pic what I'm speaking of once I move fan leafs out of the way but here the girls are starting to flower them in the next few days but wanted some advice how much and what should I trim off of Beth before the switch to flower for best bud growth??
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Yes Graff, I wanted to know what you used to train the plant. I answer your question. For the moment I would not take anything, I would expect the plant to begin to bloom well. Let's say to the second of Fioritura that she has slowed down. Then I do so from the top 5/6 internode going downwards. From here to the jar I delete everything, the week after I begin to remove the large leaves that cover the buds, up to the eighth week.

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just use a mix of plant zip ties and plant training wire may set up a screen soon but as of now i tie each cola down where I'd like it to grow individually compared to a screen of green which I may start trying to set up here soon so I can utilize my grow space

Thanks x the answer.

Comment

Hey guys and gals of the green ocean farming I need help how many colas should I keep on my big girl please help ASAP so I can trim and clip started her 12/12 light switch 2 days ago so trying to learn fast as y'all know

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          I'am liking Sea of Green also, just became a member myself ! I'am in soil and enjoying it very much! I was advised to wait till wk 3 and defoliate and remove anything that won't make it to the top. Real nice canopy ! Good Growing !!

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol shit I never did get a proper screen so I just LST her and let whatever made it stay but that's like 35 tops I feel like its too much but IDK

Ok so did my water change today I'm keeping the ppm in the res at 950 to 1100 depends when I do my water refill how much it's down they both drink about a gallon a day together and the ppms usually read out where I left them so I'm trying to find their breaking point so to speak and I keep raising the ppm to see how much is to much but they just keep thriveing drinking and growing my colas I figgur the most I'll raise it to is 1200 ppm if they can drink that they I believe that to be more than enough pH is still fluxating between 5.7 and 6.3 so perfect their I got the floratrio along with silica blast hydrogaurd and great white mycorrhizae in the water still trying to see how many colas I should wing off my big girl so still guys any advice I would love it Iv got to do something tonight alone I trimmed back about 16 good 6 in colas because just haveing more than 3 colas in a 2 inch by 2 inch area tends to tick me off so idk here's the photos hopefully you all enjoy and please help me with a little advice please

Comment

So I got bored at and cloned one of the colas on my plant to see honestly if I could and how hard it was. My conclusion is it is super easy to clone your girls haha. I thought it would be difficult to clone them based on everything I see where people are placing these little girls in humidity domes and spraying them with water. I did none on that honestly I just got a shot glass took a shot vodka and wiped it out with a paper towel put a rapid rooter in the shot glass. I then got my cloning solution ready with a cup of water. Once clipped I placed the cutting in the cup of water for 20 mins I then dipped her in the cloning solution and quickly placed her in the rapid rooter. Then I watered her with a mix of clonex cloning and seedling nutrient and 1 gallon of water. I've watered her about 10 ML of water a day 5 ml every 12 hours and empty out the excess after 10 mins. Then place her under a 70 watt LED study lamp she's been there for a week and now has alot of roots no spraying her leaves or anything special just placed up here along with my table junk 😅😅😅😅😆😆🤣

Comment

alright im about 3 weeks into my flower they seem to be responding pretty well but idk what i should do with becky because she is loaded down with about 42 colas and idk how the will work with all them weak stems they are working with trying to reach for the light hopefully they will grow with the buds but idk i may have to tie them up before they have the chance to fall over and i lose have my time wasted on fallen over weak colas what should i do i think i chould leave them but no idea how i will keep them up

Comment

Forgot pics yesterday my bad ppl lmao here are the girls rt now

Comment

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Any advice please let me know and if I can ask anyone have any advice on how extreme I can get on trimming fan leaves this Friday please let me know

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                You can take some and it should help bulk up others. What I feel is important is that each cola has a few Sq inchs for them selfs, so if it is touching another it can go. If you are going to cut some take scrawny ones that haven't grown tall from the oldest point on the plant(lollipoping) You can remove some leaf that is for sure, take 20% of the big fan leafs blocking the middle when you look down from standing over her.
                Hope this help.

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks mr.furley it does help i dont much like the colas cramped togeather myself i like trying to give them each a good 2 sq in area but idk the second girl took so long that beth just sent tons of middle colas up instead of remaining how i set her up i may trim some hella colas bacc just thinking about waiting intill firday

Here are the girls after I trimmed a bit I cut a few colas off of my bushy one Beth and arranged some of her colas to help free up some room

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks good.

Here they are today my girls are bulking up and get bigger hopefully I can pull off some hella decent nugs on her

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Going to be some nice buds.

Alright it's starting week 6 of flowering now so time to watch these dence nugs bunch together more and fatten up then on to the jars to get thrown in the fireplace so I can jump down the chimney like santa and get baked

Comment

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                PS sorry about the repost pics my phone had one hell of a twitch out moment

NEED SOME ADVICE HERE GUYS I NEED YOU GUYS TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE GIRLS TRICHOMES I THINK THEY LOOK PRETTY milky but they should still have atleast 2 weeks in lower what do you guys think or is my colorblind kicking my ass in seeing the proper thing again this time PS sorry for the caps forgot the caps locc was on lmao

Comment

Judging trichromes ? Hmmn for sure I've done a few. Thing is its tricky . Those look mostly clear to partly cloudy. Or was that a weatherman ? Couple weeks more. IMHO
                Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Graff420
                  Graff420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been trying to judge by the trichromes but I'm colorblind af so kinda hard to tell for me to judge between cloudy and just bright from the LED light in the camera

Ola, from my assessment 2 weeks are few. The trichomes are still too transparent, you have some trichoma amber seeds x reflection of the light of the hair of the flower. Another thing I notice are peaks that ask to swell, leaves still beautiful and vigorous with no hint of cannabilism. Does the plant still drink? If the answer is yes it means that he has more to give. My 2 money.

Comment

• Graff420
                  Graff420 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea I think they are still 2 weeks out but being colorblind sucks kinda hard to determine if the trichomes are cloudy or the light but felt like I could ask and make sure

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X