Generations bedamned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generations bedamned

So much information on 12/12 from seed, theoretically vegging forever, supercropping, manifolding.

I figured I can use the flash on my camera to wash out the some of the LED purple and get some fair shots of my current grow. All plants were put to LED on January 3 and set to a 12/12 light time on 18 Jan.

The two in the lower left (1 and 2) are 40 days old and were put to flower at 21 days, after extensive trimming. I'm still waiting for definitive sex signs.
    The plant to the right (A) was planted late-November and has been transplanted twice: One gallon, 4", one gallon. I have seen a couple grown from the same seed bag. They are 5 feet tall with a similar structure.
    The larger plants to the left (Swirl) and right (Th' 3) in the back are from early to mid November. They went 3 weeks, or so, under HID, came to me for a few weeks of T5, then to the LED on 3 Jan.

T5’s as close as I can get them. Growing to touch the bulbs hasn’t hurt the leaves when it has happened.

LED Viparspectra 350 Watt dimmable for flowering.
    Soil – Black Magic
    Nutes are General Organic’s GO box with dechlorinated water (water in jugs that sit for a few days).
    Diatomaceous earth mixed with soil and applied on surface for fungus gnats
    Fans for foliar and pots that have been post-holed for the poorman’s smartpot application.
    Better than bag seeds.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 01-31-2019, 11:38 AM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

"You've come a long way baby, to get where you've got to today" ! Generations of tinkering and I'am talking about the old timers who past on their traits and knowledge! Without it we would still be smoking leaves. Nice grow!!
    Last edited by Colombo; 01-30-2019, 07:47 PM. Reason: added content

Comment

Dang balls and junk. 1 (or 2) is a male. Too bad. It was a cute little plant. Fingers crossed for 2 (or1).
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X