Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seed to flowering, will it still have the same THC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed to flowering, will it still have the same THC?

I had some room in my tent so I through a bag seed in. After sprouting the seed it went right into 12/12. I am amazed how much it actually grew as you can see in the photos.

By putting it right into flowering will it still be able to produce the same THC levels? Or the only difference is the size and yield?

It should b as good or bad as possible, with unknown genetics and good care and a good chop at the right time she should produce something good,hows she smell? And how cloudy are the trichomes?

Comment

It’s debatable if larger plants do in fact have the ability to develop more THC than a smaller one. Some say yes...but don’t think there is enough data to support one over the other.
      The largest veribility you have there is an unstable bag seed. Could be good, could be bad. You won’t know for certain until after it’s grown out.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Wow I'm amazed how well this little girl is doing? She starting to really smell nice.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Easy to see that she sure is pretty. I’m looking forward to your review

She's getting close! Love the aroma in the room. Wish I knew the strain but it was a bag seed? Very sweet smelling and can't wait to try it.

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Real pretty Bag seed jtcn1965. Starting up some for the spring outdoor grow now. The allure of a bag seed is the unknown ! Got to love them.
          Good Growing !!
          Last edited by Colombo; 02-25-2019, 10:52 PM. Reason: added content

This made me intrigued. So I just put a Deadhead OG seedling into my flowering tent.
        I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
        *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
        If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
        So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
        shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          JerryMawuana, It seems the Allure of a bag seed has got you! Keep her stress free. Good Luck and Good Growing !!

• JerryMawuana
          JerryMawuana commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed it has! It's a regular seed, so hopefully it's a girl. But I was going to kill it anyway, it was the smallest in my veg tent. This is a much better option.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X