No announcement yet.

First Time Grow DWC System, Viparspectra 600w LED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guyss, i finally finished my grow on monday.

i flushed for like 8 days in total (4 days half flush 4 days full flush)

gave them last 48 hours of darkness before harvest.

here are the results of the kilimanjaro.

Thanks everyone on this forum to make this happen.
    Attached Files

Comment

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a nice run with great results. I enjoyed watching your garden grow, hopefully you'll keep posting.

Good luck with your dry/cure and give us an update.

• maner
      maner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your support, its good to see someones reaction.
      Now its been 3 days that they have been drying in the tent. RH in tent is 52-61 is it too high? i hanged them in my tent put 1 fan which doesnt blow air directly to them and works every 15 min of 1 hour. i put sugar leaves which i trimmed on the alimunium foil on the floor which i dont know if its right or wrong.

i couldnt measure the wet weight and beacuse of its my first time i dont have any guesses about the weight.

im planning to cure them in jars and put boveda 62 packs each.

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      You're off to a good start, follow the recommendations Nebula has here on GWE, you'll do great.
      It's very dry (35% RH) here, so I'm always managing the dry time so it's not too fast. It usually takes 4-5 days here, then dry buds go into 1 LB plastic coffee containers. I've never used any of the RH indicator packs or any drying aids and my buds are very smoke-able. I've used my shake to make alcohol extracts, but honestly, most of my trim goes in the compost bin, I should probably change that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X