Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water

Hay guys sorry for all the questions. But this is quite a useful tool.

So so I am prepping for a gorilla grow. Last season was rough I ended up packing more water than I care to admit to. It consumed my whole summer. So I am prepping early this year with a make shift irrigation system with food grade black 55gal drums to catch rain now while it’s here. My question is how many gallons per plant should I save. After all my grueling water packing last year my end result was sub par due to robbing them of water. I don’t want this problem again.

Tons of variables to consider.... but for a rough estimate...check this out.
    Drought concerns loom large over industry, but cannabis should not be the scapegoat By Swami Chaitanya The biggest concern for all farmers in California right…
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Prepare your soil with items that retain and create moisture but allow your soil to breath. Some washed gravel (pea gravel), organics, washed sand (play sand). stones at the canopy edge. Plant with morning and early afternoon sun, late day shade. Cover the ground with leaves ,( stops ground surface evaporation and feeds) and you should only have to water when needed. If you set up the drum, water with a ladle, 1or 2 cups per plant and you should be fine. Keep all light out of the standing water drum! (Algae) This comes from an 92year old farming neighbor. REST HIS SOUL ! The rest leave to NATURE. Good Growing!!

Comment

I normally do two grows of 4 plants each per year. I keep water in a 40 gal. plastic trashcan I use around 100 gals. for the two grows.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X