Seed question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed question

Has anyone out here ordered seeds from riot seeds. They have a road kill skunk and asking $500. If it’s as good as they say I’d do it but I don’t know anything about the seed bank.

I would Google "riot seeds review" before you buy from there. Not a lot of good things to be said and 500$ bones is alot of money for seeds IMO.
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-28-2019, 03:10 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Wtf? How many seeds they give you for that money? Are you going to have buds made of gold?
      i need to google this.

Comment

I just had a look on their website. That site looks so unprofessional. I wouldn’t order from them for sure. Didn’t check reviews, but still. 6 seeds for 500.
        I like the text:
        “Moderate yields, finishes in 8-9 weeks depending where ya like it. When dialed in, you can throw this bud at a wall and it will stick to it (as long as it isnt stucco).”

no pictures of those buds. If I’d have a bud like that, I’d make a commercial while I’m throwing it to the wall and it stays there ddd

Comment

I'd try this one. It's only 450$ for 10 regular seed.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            That what I thought.

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            For that price they should throw in a SLUT too!

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            you mean it doesn't?

Hope you will start a journal with that. I’m so curious. If it comes out as the picture of that product, I’d cry... ))
          i think if they are serious, they would provide a proper Description, I wouldn’t buy a seed without knowing an estimated thc/cbd rate. Or at least something, not 5 lines non sense. He says it’s special, and he bred it carefully. What????

If I’m wrong, hopefully you will show us if you can keep a mother plant, and it’s some kinda special quality, then you’re laughing )) good luck.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            You have to Google the review, priceless.

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            I viewed the reviews on google, they are truely priceless, even a collage of seedbank reviews have banned them lol.

Thanks guys. I don’t think I am going to order seeds of that price range for a breeder I am not familiar with. Maybe I will try something a bit cheaper from them to start. Just to see what they offer. I’ve used Seedsman for years and they have been exceptional to me. But I am looking at branching out and doing some breeding of my own.

Comment

I think I’m going to try his crimson curse. Aka mouth coating fuel. Looks good. Also checker out his reviews. Not sure what to make of it seems how there is a lot of good and a lot of bad. I guess there is only one way to find out.

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              This is true unless you have first-hand experience it can go either way. Good luck on your decision and keep us posted.

Will do. I fell my first journal coming soon.

Comment

Ouch, talk about over priced....

I got a kick of the collidial silver he is selling for about 80$ ..... sex reversal lol.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

The first seeds I purchased were from a shop in Boston, $75 for 5 seeds. Wasted 3 seeds because they were regular seeds and 1 was male - so with the remaining seeds, growing one at a time. Amazing stuff, so worth it.
                But I mainly buy from Seedsman.com, and bulk order. The larger the order, they throw in free seeds.My last order was for 10 Gorilla Glue seeds & 5 Silver haze for less than $150, plus spent extra for "discreet" packaging - which is worth it, cos first time, my seeds were nabbed by the Department of agriculture - but because I paid extra for the discreet shipping, that meant that the resent the order at no cost to me and the seeds were really well concealed...

Comment

You got to have rocks in your fucking head to pay that much for seeds.

Comment

I'd send him a whole handful of seeds if it weren't illegal to send through USPS. I wonder how the domestic seed dealers are getting around this? Have they got .gov connections?

Comment

I was told in an email by Paul at New420Guy, that USPS does not mess with seeds shipped from state to state, but that they do still intercept offshore. ,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X