Confiscated? What to expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confiscated? What to expect

Tracking says presented to customs, coming from Canada 9 days ago and no movement, confiscated?

Give it some time

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Originally posted by Topsrite View Post
      Tracking says presented to customs, coming from Canada 9 days ago and no movement, confiscated?
      You will get it. When it comes if it is covered with green Shipping tape CBP got it. Never use stealth shipping that uses dvd cases. Who did you get your beans from? I have some sources from the great white north who are masters of stealth shipping. Could also be the ORANGE ASSHOLES government shutdown

Comment

• Topsrite
        Topsrite commented
        Editing a comment
        YeahTN, never seen this before, or taken this long. Just says presented to customs and no further tracking information, 9 days later

• Topsrite
        Topsrite commented
        Editing a comment
        TN , never taken this long. I’ll wait but if nothing and as a repeat customer they don’t step up and replace I’ll make sure all know. Sad cause I liked them and their stuff, but I also like customer commitment to satisfaction more.

• Qwertywill
        Qwertywill commented
        Editing a comment
        I have seen legal items take that long, its a pain but before you know it, you should have it. If not contact the company and ask nicely if they will reship it.

I ordered from Nirvana and no beans after a month. The Website, it states to open a ticket after 6 weeks and sure as can be 6 weeks to the day I had a package.
      Just be patient and check the seed banks guidelines for shipping time frame.
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-27-2019, 11:33 AM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hang in there, ole buddy, you will get them soon.

Check out the guy I get my beans from. Super guy, helpful as hell + freebies. I've had a 100% germ rate with all popping in 2-3 days. No b.s.

Comment

If your order has been intercepted, and confiscated it can take a hell of a long time. They take their time in sending on your empty package with that fricken form letter. One time it was well over a month, going on two.

Comment

I once had a gear box tied up in customs for 6 weeks, I finally called them, told them to remove the cocaine from the package and send me the cast iron gear box, I had it 2 days later,, probably dont want to do that with seeds,,,,

Comment

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao! I ordered it for the cocaine, but now I just want the gear! Please just take the pound of cocaine out and send me my other items!

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            That's awesome.

I by all means am not defending the scumbag Euro bean brokers. But their fine print has their ass's covered. They push stealth delivery which is worth a shit! I. E. Midweek Song. Go on Strainly there are plenty of US based bean sellers. When you by from the U.S. bean brokers you take Customs out of the equation. Or see 7 East Genetics out of Canada. The absolute best stealth shipping, selection of tried and true awesome strains. And crazy low prices! Tell them Scott sent you and he will hook you up.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            For the last couple of years, I been buying all my seeds from the States, usually get them in 3-4 days, too.
            Southern Oregon Seeds, Oregon Elite Seeds, New420Guy seeds, autos and photos.
            Several more good outfits too.
            Nice folks too, plus you can even call them and talk to them.
            None of that ticket stuff, and waiting, 2-4 weeks, plus worrying about customs.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X