Canna caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canna caps

Just wondering if you need to use dried and or cured bud for this recipe? Would freshly harvested bud work? Thanx!!

google rick simpson oil

Comment

Thanx Stump!

Comment

Learn how to make Canna Caps (cannabis capsules), a potent marijuana extract that's safe to use, easy to make and only has 2 ingredients: Weed & Coconut Oil

Check out this tutorial.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

I did read it; couldn’t find specifics on whether or not you could use fresh bud/trim... maybe I missed it. Thanx man!

Comment

• uncledoug
            uncledoug commented
            Editing a comment
            If you mean fresh right off the plant, no, it should be dried first then decarbed, then ground up before mixing with the oil. Hope this helps. I do know who knows for sure though. alltatup
            Last edited by uncledoug; 01-26-2019, 06:00 PM.

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            Dident GWE have a whole thing a month ago about making Cana caps? I made fifty of those from that article.
            The weed should b dry and decarbed before it goes into the crockpot with the oil.

Cool thanx uncle and potted! Now that I’ve calmed down I realize it was prolly a dumb question. Am a first timer, bought 2- 315cmh lites, fox farm ocean floor(40%), happy frog(40%) and perlite(20%), general organics go box, ph meter etc from a local grow house here in Colorado....the nice fella that worked there also sold me 6 seeds for 100.00...said they were “super fly” feminized... was VERY careful with grow; thanks to this site...they hermied on day 49 of flower, which was when I posted the question. I kinda lost it and was ready to harvest early...

Comment

here's a tip I had to learn the hard way. The gelatin caps will dissolve on you eventually. Get the cellulose or the vegetarian capsules, they'll last better.

Comment

• Rctofish
              Rctofish commented
              Editing a comment
              Shucks already bought the gel caps, any idea how long they’ll hold up? Thanx man!

Got it. Thanx NV!

Comment

A Magic Butter machine is an easy way to make the juice. Put the stuff i and push the button. They also have a silicone oven tray that comes with a thermometer. this lets you know what your exact oven temp is and keeps the smell down. The Machine really keeps the smell down. Easy as a pie machine, if there was such a thing.
              complete beginner
              39" x 39" x 78" tent
              315 Watt CMH
              4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
              Automatic top feed into coco.
              Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Gel caps work with coconut oil. It hardens. And for a weaker cap can just use decarboxylated kief with no oil. Just add lecithin with the kief.
                You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rctofish View Post
                  Cool thanx uncle and potted! Now that I’ve calmed down I realize it was prolly a dumb question. Am a first timer, bought 2- 315cmh lites, fox farm ocean floor(40%), happy frog(40%) and perlite(20%), general organics go box, ph meter etc from a local grow house here in Colorado....the nice fella that worked there also sold me 6 seeds for 100.00...said they were “super fly” feminized... was VERY careful with grow; thanks to this site...they hermied on day 49 of flower, which was when I posted the question. I kinda lost it and was ready to harvest early...
                  What grow house was that? I live in CO and I'd like to find seeds locally if possible/reasonable route.

Comment

It was Grow Warehouse....great place! I believe they have 3-4 locations. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rctofish View Post
                      It was Grow Warehouse....great place! I believe they have 3-4 locations. Good luck!!
                      Aw, shoot, they seem to be in Colorado Springs/Pueblo. That's quite a haul for me - I live in Denver area. Oh, well.

Comment

Good luck Jack!

Comment

Coconut oil will solidify @76f - so keep then in the fridge or even better- freeze them until you use it, which will slow down any capsule degradation-regardless of the souce- gelatin/vegetable etc..
                          It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X