unknown plant growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! unknown plant growth

My Dream Queen clones (8 weeks into bloom) are starting to develop little white fuzzy balls on top of the tallest colas. Doesn't look like mites or insects. Through a loop they look like trichomes . I have never seen it before. (4 grow veteran, 1st time with Dream Queen) Plants grown in commercial potting soil in grow bags with FoxFarm ferts. and Advanced Platinum Series P300 LED light.

I've heard about this before. Check out this article https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/...-cannabis-buds

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a wonderful thing, sounds lagit, looks real interesting. Actually mouth watering! Nice article !

• braincrash
      braincrash commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn! I really learned a valuable lesson here! I have fought to keep this NOT happening in my garden, such as turning down the LED drivers to 80-85%..Thanx for the link!

I have had bleached tips using HID before. Not buying it all, but interesting.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

That is bleached from light stress, i e, you keep your led panel too close to the plants. Have had that happening to my own plants at the beginning of my led growing days.
      Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

Originally posted by braincrash View Post
        That is bleached from light stress, i e, you keep your led panel too close to the plants. Have had that happening to my own plants at the beginning of my led growing days.
        This was what I strongly believed in, and tried my best to avoid... Now I know better... At least I will try and pursue that trait in my coming grows and make up my own mind about it. I add a photo of this phenomenon from my garden a couple of years ago.. I have had more visible and substantial events than the pictire, but I couldn't find any pictures of it.
        Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X