• Show
Clear All

• Greenpassion
    replied
    Same here. Tried 4 times.

Leave a comment:

• OkieSmokey
    commented on 's reply
    Personally not much worry for me as I'm legal but you can find several programs to scrub meta data, windows can mostly do it too

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I'm super paranoid, but I do not know whether or not the personal and location data imbedded in the photo (even the type and model of camera!) is 'scrubbed' from the posted photo. Nebula had told me some time ago that when a photo is uploaded to the forum, that the 'personal' data is removed in the process. I have tried to remove the data myself, but have not had ant success in doing so (Big Brother IS watching!!).

• OkieSmokey
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I put my pics on imgur and posted link for now, not sure how to get thumbnails on post through with that

• OkieSmokey
    replied
    Same issues here. Tried to upload a few ways. Not sure what's wrong

Leave a comment:

• Serapium
    replied
    I uploaded mine to imgur and then copy/pasted the link. They don't show up in the body of the post that way but the photos are then available for reference if you need specific advice.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    Me too, and I am a IT guy by trade and can't find anything is there a moderator watching the board maybe they can help.

Leave a comment:

• KenneyHo
    replied
    Same here. Tried all 3 ways.

Leave a comment:

• DW2
    started a topic HELP! Can not upload photos

Can not upload photos

NebulaHaze , I have run into a problem, the photos (.jpg) will not upload (no image visible) when I tried to post a topic. I have posted photos before, but this time it is not coming thru. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X