Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay balls

Anyone used clayballs ? Results/thoughts

Clayballs?.... If you mean Clay Pebbles or Hydroton then I would have to say that the majority of DWC/RDWC growers (me included) use them as their medium. Results? They seem to do the job pretty nicely. No complaints on my part.

If you're talking about some other type of Clayballs then some details of what type you mean would help.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I love hydroton, it allows such excellent oxygen circulation. I hand water twice a day. I wouldn't ever want to mess with rockwool again.

And then I clean the hydroton in water and hydrogen peroxide, give it two washes and thorough rinses, use it over and over.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I love hydroton but I don't love all the balls every where i switched to a glass compound it's white and triangular in shape so they don't roll every where. It works just as well but I don't top feed.
        It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Hydroton? Then, yes!!
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X