X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Blueberry (Dutch Passion) DWC

Hello everyone,

here is my auto blueberry. Day 43.
    She was under a 900w viparspectra for the first month. I e read about the 6/2 light schedule but she’s an auto so she was on 7/1 for the first month, I’m not sure it made a difference. Now she is under a son-t 600w hps 24/7. No more break it’s because my humidity goes too high if I switch off the light, and I believe they can go bigger.

Its probably the tiniest rdwc setup. I’m going away for a week so I built a system that can be left alone for a while.
    2x20liter bucket, a drain T element between them, one bucket is the control, have a float valve in it and refilled with phd water automatically, it’s outside the tent to have some cooler water and a tiny pump recirculating the water. Simple but helps a lot, especially the drain.

This was my first strain to grow. Breeder was Zamnesia.
    I didn’t use phd water. I didn’t use nutrient. I used a crappy soil. And I had 20w led around it no ventilation or fresh air.

And she made it all the way got like 20g on it my gpw was better that time 😭😂

Anyway, enjoy the show.

the leaf at the front is not a bug attack or something. I burnt the new growth by having my light too close. )) she didn’t care
    Last edited by Budler; 01-21-2019, 10:03 AM.

Great looking plant! Nice color. I love Dutch Passion seeds, they always germinate and grow great.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Today I’m going away for 5 days. Time is a bit critical as the flowering stretch just started and I need to raise my light a bit higher than I’d normally do. I’ll just auto topup my water with a light mixture of nutrients. Fingers crossed ))

Comment

Little update.
        She get on quite well during the week I was away. Auto topup water worked well.

I have a little amnesia auto in soil (bad soil) I never had such an aromatic buds like that. I started her a week later than my bluberry.

Bluberry is doing fine. I have some spots on leaves. I was using spider mite killer a few times. I don’t think I can anymore because of the flowers. I will buy some predators.
        I don’t know what kind of mites they are. I can see many tiny eggs on the leaves but not a single mite. I’m not sure they are eggs. I’ll post a picture later on.
        Ph is 5.7
        ppm around 700/800

Humidity: 35%
        temps: 22-25C

Comment

Some of the bottom leaves guys. Anyone know what’s this from the look? I tried to check it under 100x, cannot see any mite.

Comment

Looks almost like aphid eggs, but I dunno. Some kind of insect stage for sure. Can you brush them off? Try applying this with a small paint brush to the underside of the leaves, or you can spray avoiding buds. https://homeguides.sfgate.com/dawn-d...ent-82536.html

Comment

No I cannot see any bugs. I have a few flying something but rarely can see any of them.

The spots are starting from the end of the leaf and going to the middle. Any other suggestions? I tried to google it but cannot really find anything similar.

Anyway a little update. Tomorrow I’ll do some defoliation.
              This is the biggest auto I’ve seen so far. I’m only on week 9. This auto will take longer, I guess It still has 4-6 weeks left.

She is a beast. She’s in a 3x3 under a 600tson hps.
              any feedback or suggestion welcome )) id like to find out the reason of the spots on lower foliage.

Comment

• Juicyj89
                Juicyj89 commented
                Editing a comment
                Biggest I’ve ever seen. That’s insane. Very good job.

I had similar problem. I couldn't see any bugs either but I think that they are the problem. I soaked my plant with Neem oil . Actually I sprayed everything with it for weeks. The problem seems solved I have not spayed for a while now. Good growing !!
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

Originally posted by starramus View Post
                Looks almost like aphid eggs, but I dunno. Some kind of insect stage for sure. Can you brush them off? Try applying this with a small paint brush to the underside of the leaves, or you can spray avoiding buds. https://homeguides.sfgate.com/dawn-d...ent-82536.html
                looks like aphid eggs to me too.
                Although it could be two spotted mite eggs as well but the pic goes blurry for me when I enlarge it to get a good look. generally i'd expect them to more spherical though
                Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                600W HPS
                Coco
                GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Juicyj89
                  Juicyj89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey did you get my comment or message or whatever?

• OzBud
                  OzBud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah I thought I replied. I'll go back and check. But yeah I mostly grow autos

I think I have calcium def. I gave calcium, my ph is on 6.1.
                The spots are still spreading to other leaves. I took some pictures. The spots are starting at the very end of the leaves and work them self up to the base of the leaf. I have a filling that something (maybe too high pk) locking out calcium. Can it be?
                No bugs at all.

Overall she looks okay but I think she slow down a bit. 64 days from seed.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could it be leaf septoria ? I had it and used bonide copper. Worked on some but not others. It spread like poison ivy in my grow room. Even the catnip had it. Mine resembled those perfect dots but never had a bug or anything . i use a 1000× microscope.

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beautiful blueberry plant. Seems everything i grow or see grown that has the word "blue" in it gets freakin huge. Im about to do a Hemylain blue diesel auto. Hope its like this girl...Great job

I also thought about leaf septoria. But I wasn’t sure because the pictures I found in google are slightly different. Also my humidity level Is in a good range and airflow is quite high.

How can I make sure it’s leaf septoria?

Yes she’s huge. She’s drinking ~15l water a day.
                Attached Files

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I looked under leaves and on top very careful and never found a bug just upclose dots with the microscope lol weirdest stuff. I tried cutting it out too. A battle i lost. Im currently cleaning grow room so i can start next grow without contamination!

Hello, another res change, another update.

Lovely bluberry doing fine. I cut the affected leaves and a bit more. My humidity in the tent is fine, but between the stems and leaves probably was higher, that’s why the the spots developed (I guess)

now it it seems like stopped, luckily I still have a lot of foliage.

Seems like she’s taking longer than the little sick amnesia in soil at the corner. (She born a week later than bluberry)

im not surprised, she had to build all those stems and tops ))

the leaves are pointing up a bit, light was a bit closer than it should. No burn, but they can’t handle that much light.

Estimated harvest time I think a month away. So she will take around 100days, (hopefully no more than that)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X