Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering cutlings as clone

Help? !

About 4 days ago some of the what would have been colas fell off my plants as they'd been overbent and moved around. I immediately placed them in water and stored them in the dark and 4got bout them. Cos I'd smoked too much of their grandparents🤪They've actually survived a 7 degree Celsius night and are still flowering. But I want to clone them go veg again but alas by putting them in root blocks with necessary nutrients and treatment they do not root and die. is there a way to keep growing them like this? If not please someone tell me how to keep them alive. thx

I’m not sure if I understand the question. You want to clone the branches? You can try. After 3 weeks of flower...they don’t like it as much. Seems like the branches are already off... so might have no choice anymore. Can always try it.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0622.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	285426 I have been successful in cloning a plant that was 9 weeks into flowering so it is not completely impossible. I used a cloning machine though. https://www.ebay.com/i/181385810770?chn=ps Make sure your cutting has some new growth on it. If you don't have a machine your next best bet would be rapid rooters. They are cheap. What have you got to lose? It is a White Russian that I cloned. She's a beauty, and my first monster cropped plant. I will do it again and again now. I have nicknamed her Mother Russia as I am going to keep her as a mother plant. Serious Seeds the breeder does not ship to the U.S.
      Last edited by starramus; 01-20-2019, 03:58 PM. Reason: added photo

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X