Unkown creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Unkown creatures

I started noticing that my plants stopped growing and everytime I water them these white lice like bugs emerge from the ground. I tried finding out whether there is something I can get about them you can only find head lice and I know they are lice because they jump everywhere. Must I just replant them or is there a way of getting rid of them?? Need advice please!

Root aphids! If you are not too far along throw out the soil and start over. Seal the soil in something and take it away.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Express lane that soil to the dumpster!

If you're not willing to start over with a better soil mix, then get some Neem Oil and mix it with your feeding water.

The plant will absorb the Neem Oil through its roots, so the next time those bastards try to chew on them they'll get a mouthful of the enzyme contained in Neem Oil which will make them unable to eat ever again, and then they'll starve to death. Every single one of them! Neem Oil also kills eggs.

Neem Oil is 100% organic and won't hurt your plant or you. Just to prove it; you can use Neem Oil on your head if you have lice, which also will kill them.

Had the same type of bugs and they were all gone after 4 feedings (where 2 contained Neem Oil).

I would also advice you to let her dry up really good between feedings. I learned it the hard way, so now I'm letting mine dry for 7-9 days between feedings, and I'm using a 200W bulb and a 4 gallon pot (just for comparison).

Hope this helps. Bugs are a pain in the ass for sure.

Good luck!

- C

Comment

Spread som clean sand on top of the soil and water with a mix of h202 and PHed water 10 to 1 and u only have to water the first inch or two it may fizz a bit good luck !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X