Not sure what’s going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what’s going on?

I assumed overwatering but I’m not. I’m going like 3-4 days at least. Soils super dry when I water. Then I thought maybe nitrogen toxicity but I mean I barely give any nutes and I have been using anything with any excessive amount of N. So I’m kind of confused. Raised light slightly and added another fan for now. Click image for larger version

Name:	B785165F-A400-4D3C-884E-AA71282948D6.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	284630Click image for larger version

Name:	960141F7-50D8-4B7F-8F0F-635D5D48F865.jpeg
Views:	64
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	284628Click image for larger version

Name:	0D795DE1-8527-4F05-B0CC-12E8FDD721DA.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	284629Click image for larger version

Name:	D568986C-3F34-4A96-927D-733F562D9E18.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	284627
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Wow. Mine have done the same thing. They haven't done it lately but for weeks and weeks they were doing that. And like you I wasn't over watering, soil was super dry, and pots weighed almost nothing. Whether I had just watered or at least 3 days later they were all droopy like that. Then I repotted them into 5 gallon cloth pots, and started using . Botanicare nutrients, and I haven't had a droop since. I still don't know what had caused it.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

Drooping plants are usually due to under watering and too much heat. I noticed the temp at 82* and only the tops are drooping which indicate lack of enough water, to the tops. The rest of the plant appears to be taking all the water. I would drop the temp to at least 75* first to slow evaporation and allow the plant to get all the water. The temp is evaporating the water in the leaves faster then it can replace it. This is from past experience! I Also like to water to maintain a nice damp soil (Not Wet) at all times. JMPO !

Comment

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome thanks man. I think I got the temps down to 72

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        good start, I run a temp of 72* lights on, 69* lights off after dialing in my ventilation system. I find the plants to really thrive at this temp range. I also found overthinking problems caused more problems. What was the last thing I did, or did not do, usually caused the problem or what has changed in the environment.JMO

Another thing to consider and I just recently learned about it. Is that some tents and I’m assuming some plastic pots sometimes are cheap material and they off gas not sure what the corrsoterm is but it makes your plants sick and makes you believe it’s nutrient deficiency or ph is off but it’s the off gases causing the problems. Although this problem was common with the old tents or the first ones made I should say. So now that they e learned of those problems they use better material but who knows. Just my 2 cents hope your grow gets better

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, that’s a great point. This did used to happen. Check your connection elbow. The parts that connect the tent poles. Is it made out of plastic or metal?

When was this picture taken with respect to your lighting schedule?
      if it’s the first hour of lights on...might want to check them again in a while (or after the lights have been on for a while).
      I have seen plants slump like this during lights off and then perk back up after the lights have been on for a few hours.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Morning Juicyj89 , What are you growing in, soil or coco coir?
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

Hi JJ, Though it sounds like Colombo hit the nail on the head, you ARE checking pH in and out, right?
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey Juicyj89 having the same problem here - figured out my light was way too close.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              He is rocking the t5 cfl lights. Don’t think you can get too close with out touching the bulb.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I had a bud grow up inside a CFL, it did have some burns but was still going.

• Juicyj89
              Juicyj89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like inside one of the spiral ones? 😂😂 that’s awesome lol you don’t have a pic of that do you? That’d be great to see 😂

Hey thanks for everyone’s input! Okay so let me see if I can answer everyone’s questions. So as far as the tent material I didn’t know that but luckily I just bought this tent and the elbow connectors are metal. I also am running lights 24/0 just because that’s what I’ve been running since the start. Growing in FoxFarm Happy Frog soil and to be totally honest I haven’t been checking my run off every time. But the times I did check it it was stable. But other than that I’ve got the temps in the 70s now. They look a little better already. I really appreciate all the input for real because I don’t want to loose these babies!!!
            “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
            192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
            3 Gal Smart Pots
            FoxFarm Trio
            +Open Sesame
            +Cha-Chang
            +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
            192w t5
            Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
            FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
            FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X