Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali China part 6

A strong strain compare to White Widow.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Hello. WW is not known to be super strong anymore (in the early 90s this strain was considered to be very strong). But it is one of the most relaxing strains that currently exists. Just makes me feel good inside. I believe this is its claim to modern fame for many growers.
    the Kali China you have there looks good. How does it smoke? Any benificial medical qualities that jump out at ya?
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Tokert, this is my first grow with this strain. Still got 2 to 3 weeks to go so I don't know yet about the smoke but here what the breeder is saying: the high : Powerful, psychedelic and sensorial effect of SE asian sativa, with a relaxed, introspective and meditative development.

Sativa / Indica ratio: 75 % indica / 25 % sativa

CBD: 0.2 %

CBG: 0.3 %

So in summary I won't know for a few more months after drying and curing so I'll keep you posted

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. Keep us informed. Thanks much!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X