Outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor

I would like to grow outdoor in southern Ontario. I was thinking of starting them indoors in mid April and out side in early June. Is this good timing? I am also thinking of using super soil. Any suggestionsom Using it?? Thansk

Welcome to the show, Gstone, your timing sound ok if u have the space to keep inside till temps moderate! As u know Mother Nature can be fickle and with global warming who knows what the temps or rain will b this growing season? There are many heads here willing to help if needed, just ask, there is know stupid Q. And again welcome 😁.
    I’ve never used super soil, I have no experience with that.

Comment

Find good seeds that are particularly suited for you longitude and latitude.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Find good seeds that are particularly suited for you longitude and latitude.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

In the northeast USA, seems like the best days for light and temps run about May 1-15. Further north closer to the end of May. Being in Ontario Canada puts you further into the northern latitudes so if you do start in April, look out for those sub freezing temperature swings that seem to always make themselves available. Year after year on the occasional warm weekend, people run out and buy trays of flowers and 3-4 days later it is 28 degrees at night...ooops

Comment

I dont live in your climate, however I do read, and you want to look at a strain that is resistant to bud rot,,,

Comment

How I get it started, USA , Garden State. Based upon how things go in Feb/March weather wise I can get them in the ground the third week of April. If I need to I will Tent with grow rocks to prevent frost and root freeze. My best outside was 7.5 FT started in April. Pre grow setup, If you have the outside room, find a little spot about 4x4, dig a hole in the middle and place an empty 5 gal pale in it and bury to top. Place a 4x2 chicken wire cage around the pale and fill with leaves about 2' high. The ground will not freeze and then in April you are all ready. Remove some leaves from around the pale and remove it. The ground and area are ready to plant.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X