need help growing my first auto flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help growing my first auto flower

so i started growing this blackjack autoflower my first grow nov 7 is when it sprouted i have been growing it for like 2 and a half months i got it to bloom some bud flowers a week ago its going good? or they said 9 weeks thats 63 days what should i do?

I didn't know blackjack auto strain was available. Ive grown feminized bj , great strain . I'm guessing yours is a photo period bj, what's your current light schedule ?

Comment

ya.. but anyways heres website its a 100% autoflower.

Comment

Want The Best Seed Bank? Explore our Seed Varieties in our Cannabis Seed Bank. Free delivery on all seed orders.

Comment

its on for 20 hrs a day sometimes 24

Comment

its almost 3 feet it gets around 3 and a half feet but ive been growing it since nov 7..

Comment

The timelines they give you are a guideline. Your plant still looks like it has a ways to go.

I just had an auto that went 131 days. I have had some get done in 60.

I would keep growing it until the buds look ready. It's hard to see the color of the hairs in the pics, but they should all be orange, or at least 95% of them should be. Based on the size of the buds, you have a ways to go .

If you could get them out of the purple light, and take a pic in natural light it would give us a better idea on where you are at.

Hope it all works out for ya! It's looking good so far!
              Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X