Please help with possible Iron diffency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with possible Iron diffency

Hello all, this is my first coco grow, I'm growing 4 Blackberry autos, and 1 CheeseXXL auto. All the plants are doing well except for the Cheese, the top few and the new top leaves are all yellow. The plants are about 2 1\2 weeks old. Ive made sure my p.h. is at 6.0 to 5.8 I add 5ml. of calmag with each watering but I can't figure out what the problem is except for maybe an Iron def. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

This is the Cheese with the yellowing leaves.

Comment

Hi Greenleaf
      First off a picture really helps, do you have one? Most new leaf is light green to start with but darking.
      so with the calmag you will need to move your PH from time to time to inbwtween 6.0 and 6.5 so your plant can catch it.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana-sm.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	283227
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Greenleaf
        Greenleaf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr. Furley I'll keep that in mind.

Doesn't look yellow to me - different strains grow different ways. Just a different color green than your other plants that I can't see.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I know it didn't look that yellow in the pic. but it is. I think I know what may have happened, I over watered for a time and may have caused a Zinc def. Because they were more yellow before and after reading the plant problem section here on the site that's what I came up with. Than you for your replies though.

Comment

Yeah I would do anything.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

You should not shoot for a specific PH every time you water or feed. Instead, try to get a nice spread between the ranges of 5.5 and 6.5. So the plant has the opportunity to absorb a greater amount of nutrients.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X