• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves seem to be getting worse

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You might need to a little more Nitrogen, your next feeding, she's way to young for that much yellowing, imo.
      Your plant looks nice though.
      Are you keeping your ph between 6.0-7.0, each watering ? I'm sure you are but I had to ask.
      GoodLuck with everything.
      HappyGrowing

Ph level is 7 going in. 5 going out

Comment

Do I need to adjust?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amatuerhour sorry it took so long to respond,
        But all you need to do is keep feeding -watering with 7.0 ph, going in, your runoff will eventually get back in the right zone, and be fine.
        You want your runoff between 6.0-7.0 ,and it will get there if You keep going in with 7.0ph, without having to flush Your plants.
        Flushing is very stressful on plants in soil, not so bad in coco,.
        You might also want to increase the Nitrogen a little bit to on your next feeding.
        Your gonna do fine .and so is your plant. Just dont overwater her. Good Luck .
        HappyGrowing

Thanks a lot. D.A.A.S.69

Comment

So if we’re sold on nitrogen deficiency then should I turn my side led lights on?

Comment

Plant has recovered and is growing rapidly. Also lots of pistols.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good AH.

Thanks RF. I turned my side lights back on this morning I will shut them off tomorrow morning and wait a couple days to see if I get damage again if not I will add the side lights to the 24hr lighting to help out the lower flowers turning the plant a quarter turn every 2 days. Very bushy and lots of flowers starting. I also increased my bloom dosage for next week from 1/2 tsp per 4L to 5/8 tsp. This jug will last me 2 weeks feeding every second watering. Hopefully this works out. Plant is growing rapidly. I originally planned to start cutting back the Grow formula at this point but with the previous deficiency I have decided to keep the level the same for the next couple weeks before I slowly start to taper off the N. what are your thoughts?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Your plants will use and benefits from N in Flowering, it help your buds grow too. I don't cut Nute till the last couple weeks.

Ok. I will do the same. Cheers!

Comment

Found an old forum with a plant with identical leaf problem. I defoliate and added Epson salts to my nutes to bring up the magnesium. Hopefully this works out. Buds are coming along nicely. I turned the exhaust fan on and got the temp down from 30c to 26c. I turned the timer on to give the plant a little rest. 22-2 from 24-0.

Comment

Also did some listing and roughed up one stem in the process. We will see if this forces it into rapid bud production there vs other buds.

Comment

02-24-2019, 07:21 PM
              Subscribed
              Checked everything. Mystery problem/looking leaves. (Topic in the GWE Marijuana Growing Communityforum)
              Is where I found the same leaf problem as I’m experiencing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X