increasing light in 2x4x7 tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

increasing light in 2x4x7 tent

hello fellow growers, I am currently running two 150 watt HPS lights. I want to add another 100w without having to buy new HID lights. I am thinking of hanging a couple CFL (6400k) or maybe a few small LED bulbs. Anyone have any thoughts or guidelines on how to do this. I am really trying to not spend a lot. Would love to get a 315 LEC in the future but it is out of the question at the moment. I just need a temporary solution. My main thing is trying to increase flower density and speed of growth during veg. Any thoughts are appreciated

Veg with blue mh lamps. Even into the first few weeks of flower. You will limit the stretching and have closer spaced nodes.
    Then again for the last few weeks of flower. The UV spectrum in the MH increases oil production.
    Good luck.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

How's it going TheGoodFarmer. That depends; how many plants do you have under those two 150W HPS fixtures? Seems to me like those 2 would do just fine in giving you the bud density you're looking for imo. Although the extra 100W could help later in flower.
      Last edited by Cannabliss; 01-07-2019, 12:07 AM.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X