Bad boy...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad boy...again

Better buckle up buttercup, here I grow again... went into the fridg and pulled out 6 Autoflower seeds today to warm them up for a soak tomorrow 1 green crack,from fast buds, and 5 from new420guy seeds witch include 2 headbanger, 2 northern lights and 1 crystal Aurora, I find growing different strains insurers a better yield all the way around🤞fingers crossed for a good run and a great harvest in about 3 months 😁

Good boy potted.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I like it when your bad Click image for larger version

Name:	bonghit.gif
Views:	203
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	282152

Click image for larger version

Name:	goodluck.gif
Views:	241
Size:	921 Bytes
ID:	282153

Comment

Lol. You guys are funny. Wth. 😂 But for real Potted I’m just wondering how you came up with your better yields with different strains conjecture?
        “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
        192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
        3 Gal Smart Pots
        FoxFarm Trio
        +Open Sesame
        +Cha-Chang
        +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
        192w t5
        Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
        FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
        FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually get a plant or strain that doesent perform as well as others so this covers that aspect with out hurting my yield. But if thay all do well ....... winner,winner, chicken dinner

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          So eventually I guess you’ll have like your tops strains that work best for you and your setup and just grow those? If so that’s pretty cool. I like it. Lol imma see how these sweet tooth produce. But so far they’re pretty superb. 👌

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Just trying different strains is adventurous as hell to me, sum times I win others I loose learning all the way🧐

Where'd you get the Greencrack seed? Seedsman, or direct https://2fast4buds.com/catalog ?

I gotta get me some greencrack!

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          Seed supreme out of the U.K. And good freebies that grow😁

I’ve stored these and other seeds for quite a while with very few problems I place seeds in a Small aspirin container opaque with a silica pack and place in the fridg. The seeds I’m soaking now I’ve stored for over a year. I have sum I’ve been saving for over 5 😁 quite a back log. I think I’m addicted....... to growing I mean 🌱

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Healthy addiction!!

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m not totally sold on that,..but it’s fun

I got a late Xmas present in yesterday’s mail,a brand new sun system LEC 315 it came well package from amazon with a 2 yeay warranty. I had to try it out right away
        First off let me state that I’m one cheep SOB that’s what dru my attention to this light, not the up front cost although it hurt a bit, but the saving on my electric bill each month and also the life of the bulb. First report, the same heat as my 600 watt MH/MHS hood but the light is much more intense + brighter,WOW and at 315 watts the bill will b cut in half,.....happy hippie here..... hopefully the yield will get better too 🤞catch u on the flip.
        More reports on bouth the light and grow to follow ....as grow progresses
        Last edited by Potted; 01-08-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Today I put all six in the dirt under t8 floresents 2” away after a 24 hour soak, with a seedling heating pad under them and the temp is about 78 Fahrenheit at the top of the pots it shouldn’t take to long for them to pop. I’m using shot glasses as humidity domes and spraying ph’ed water on them twice a day 👍

Comment

48 hours later 3 of the 6 have popped already, and feeling the rest will follow shortly, I’m going to try and post a picture or two of my grow and homemade seedling + veg box.I have them under t8 2’ floresents blue tubes, four of them on 24/7 with a heating mat, and right now I have them under shot glass humidity domes cheers

Comment

Hay gang, over the weekend all six popped there heads above ground 🎉🍾🌱and seem to b doing fine, I removed the humidity domes tonight & sprayed them with PHed water and lowered the T8 floresents to 2” above them. I’m still using the seedling mat. The temps here require it this time of year. I’m sorry I haven’t posted pictures yet, my iPad and I are arguing about that and I gave up for tonight, I’ll give it a try again tomorrow 😎 I don’t sweat the Small s..t . I think I’m going to feed with cal-mag in the A.M. all my other auto grows luved it hopeing for the same reaction from these 🤞
              I’m thinking about 3 gal. Fabric pot or air pots? Not sure yet. I better get my act together and get my pots in a row before the girls get root bound in those little jiffy pots 🙃 well it looks like I’ll b amending som ffof,with som peat,and som core,and som more perlite 2lbs. Mix it all up in a clean garbage can, and fill the six pots for transplant when appropriate. Can’t wait to see how the new strains I’m growing (new to me) come along. Some of the others I’ve grown before and enjoyed and are back for a repeat performance the N/L and the green Crack are back but the rest are a adventure waiting to happen 👍 chow for now
              Last edited by Potted; 01-13-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

​ The consment Small grower here....with a update on the 6 girls that came up last weekend, as I said I gave cal-mag to them an have been alternating with plan PHed water ever since,using a Dixie cup as a measuring device I’ve been watering a 1/2 a Dixie cup a day and letting them dry out completely in between.
                Im going to start adding additional supplements to my plan water, sliaca and molasses come to mind.
                I raised the floresents up a inch to accommodate new growth, 👍 and I like it like that ,yeah 💣🎼🎺🎷🎸reminds me of a song,?
                Ive made my decision and I’ll b using 3 gal. Fabric Pots for this grow on I” risers on long white plastic food grade trays u see under the stuff in the deli case.The girls seem to be content and are sinking there roots in, so not much growth on top at the moment but more to come I’m sure. Catch u on the flip
                Last edited by Potted; 01-18-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Quick update.... added a 2’ string of led’s in between the floresents a few days ago, it seem to liven the seedlings right up....and I’m looking at some tight node spaceing 😛

Comment

The seedlings are ten days old doing well, and about to take off🤞. Still using the heating mat to keep up the temp as well as the floresents.
                    i also understand it’s to early to put them under my new LEC 315 light from sun systems? I read somewhere to wait 2 weeks before putting them under the light does
                    that sound about right? I’m hopeing for som advice here since the light is new to me?

Comment

I talked my iPad into showing u guys a few picks of my seedlings in there box today, these are about a week old, T8 blue tubes 2’ long. I made the box out of a rolling garment hanger, with a small fan on low facing away from seedlings at the moment .the trays are a find as well as the lights all I did was change out the tubes (cheep)
                      very cheep two adjustable hangers and lights on 24/7 the base is 3/4’ ply and rolls well

Comment

Greetings fellow travelers, today was transplant day around the Potted household, yesterday I prewatered my 6, 3 gal. Fabric pots with 6.5 PHed water and today things couldn’t have gone smoooother 👍 ,i won’t be watering any time soon tho. I also turned on my LEC 315 for the first time it’s seeing action. growing autos primarily this run, I’m gonna run the light 24/7 at least for the first 2 months. I may start a photo or two at that mark and turn on the timers, not sure tho the wife’s takeing me on a fun filled Disney cruse with my kids there spouses and my grandkids and my wife,did I mention my soon to b x wife! and a zillion outher kids plus that fusken mouse for 7 fun filled days ( and I’m paying...... and praying I have enough medicine to weather the cruse). I took a few pictures bouth before transplant and afterward if I can jumpstart my iPad to show u I will😁. If all goes well I’ll top them at the fourth node tomorrow if I can get in between those tight nodes 😎.
                        Last edited by Potted; 01-28-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X