X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potted
    started a topic Bad boy...again

Bad boy...again

Better buckle up buttercup, here I grow again... went into the fridg and pulled out 6 Autoflower seeds today to warm them up for a soak tomorrow 1 green crack,from fast buds, and 5 from new420guy seeds witch include 2 headbanger, 2 northern lights and 1 crystal Aurora, I find growing different strains insurers a better yield all the way around🤞fingers crossed for a good run and a great harvest in about 3 months 😁

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You aright @Potted
    ?

• Potted
    replied
    F U and your site..... chow siris or whatever your handle is. I’m out. 🖕
    Last edited by Potted; 03-23-2019, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yellow
    commented on 's reply
    Ok! Ill give this a try. I know some people add a heal of perlite as a top layer, but i think it looks ugly & hides my precious soil.

• Eigholte
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm going to steal this trick for my "boring" living room plants!

• Potted
    replied
    Yea, I put a lite coating after each watering, I use one of those little dispenser like the kind in a pizza shop to sprinkle cheese on your slice. 🍕😁 there exoskeleton get chewed up as thay dig or walk on it, (think walking on razors blades) and that’s it. Som use a heavy layer I fell this unnecessary since I do it continuously. Eather way light coatings or heavy for sand, d earth needs to b reapply after each watering to b effect 👍 that’s y I mix the two 50/50 as the crust builds up it forms a poris? Block.
    Last edited by Potted; 03-20-2019, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yellow
    replied
    Interesting approach to a grow, usually I refrain when pictures aren’t abundant. Something in your dialogue keeps me reading.
    Anyway! Do you have any tips to reduce a fungal gnat infestation? You mentioned Dia Earth & Sand after every watering? Do you cover the surface entirely? Would appreciate a breif tutorial/explanation.
    Thanks Potted!

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    Another week in the bank 🤠 it’s day 62 for the autos and day 48 for the photo. Had a near miss this a.m. spots on a few leaves it looked like white mold,I removed the affected leaves and opon closer exam found that it was just dry water spots whuuu, what a relief, but it got me thinking it’s time to brake out the big gun so to speak, a tower oscillating fan to prevent mold by continues air movement and constantly defoliating helps let the air in the middle of the plants.the colas on most are gaining height at a good pace and the one I think I stunted and has not grown a inch up however the buds are getting wider,fatter with sparkles, I luv sparkles, I don’t expect a lot out of this one maybe a zip or two. As for the rest of the girls in the closet, pictures to follow...I,lads an lasses,springs just around the corner, som of my bulbs that I planted years ago are coming up again😊. I’ve all but forgotten what warm temps, green grass,trees with leaves and flowers look like.its been a long winterhttps://imgur.com/a/fNX2WVx..see u in the funny’s 😉
    Last edited by Potted; 03-17-2019, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    I gave the girls a good watering with ff nutes,recharge and cal-mag last night, 2gals each. I checked this morning and there fine😁 temps. have been running a bit low in the high 60’s and humidity at 20%. Not the best conditions to grow in but it’s the best I can do right now. Later gator 🐊

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    The excitement of picking out the seeds for a new grow, and watching them come alive, somehow it never gets old to me.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Never goes away - and it's more fun to take them out of the tent.

• Eigholte
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean about wanting to just spend more time hanging out with the plants. I've spent 30+ minutes just staring at mine in the past.

I thought that was a "mesmerized new grower" thing, but based on your post count and experience, maybe that urge never goes away? Hmm...

• Potted
    replied
    Hi Folks, it’s day 56 For the autos. And day 42 For the photo. I had a set back this past week,... I burned them a bit when I watered with to much fertilizer 🤕 I think. Going forward I’ve been feeding all six autos the same regimen since the beginning of the grow, but one got burned worse then the rest? I flushed it and is slowly recovering 😁 it must b more sensitive than the rest to the nutes. The Girl Scout cookie photo got topped the other day and striped all but the fourth node the new branches are being pulled down,so I can do a manafold 👍.
    I raise the light almost daily now to accommodate the colas 😁 I even supercroped a few of the taller ones just to see what happens,and to even out the canopy. I wish I could spend more time with them ( it’s so peaceful ) but life and the “to do list” gets in the way. 🤬 of course 💣🖕🏴*☠️ Pictures to follow 😎
    P.S. don’t forget turn clocks ⏰ forward 1 hour today. Spring is coming YAHOO.https://imgur.com/a/H6OiwAx catch u on the flip.

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    This weeks adventure in indoor farming begins with day 48 of my 6 autos, and day 32 of my 1 photo sitting on the edge of the light footprint,till it’s her turn under the light.and all is well inside the closet, just trying to keep up with the grow and my Lsting when I can. This run is a smooth ride so far 🤞 and hoping my luck will hold till harvest. I ordered a few seeds for my next adventure, Sativa autos, it just sounded to good.😁.... topped and Lst’ed of course. 😈. ( the devil, makes me do that ) and bigger yield I hope. Back to present grow,
    Im lsting and keeping the centers open for good air flow as well as removing unwanted leaves blocking bud sites and immature branches as well. I want all the girls to concentrate on the main colas selected for bud production 😉. As far as my little GSC photo she’s up to 5 nodes now and looks real strong with good color too? Im thinking
    Of manafolding at the 6 node as per Haze’es grow, No rush with with this girl,I won’t change my lights on 24/7 for the autos till there done, than 12/12 she should be a monster by than.😁 watered with 1/2 strength ff nutes,as well as cal- mag, molasses and recharge this day.👍https://imgur.com/a/7MuOdKV and before and after the lst and tie down ( I think thay liked it)

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    I’m just planning my next grow, that’s one I’ve got to do 😁 thanks Furley, a new camera helped a lot.
    Last edited by Potted; 02-24-2019, 04:28 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X