Question about flushing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Question about flushing!

The top part of the trycomes were matured, and the bottom part did not change the color of the pistil.

Then, do I have to flush for two weeks and pick the top?

If I flushing it, wouldn't it ripen the bottom?

What should I do? Please help me.

If by flushing you mean removing nitrogen from the diet..yes, it’s good to begin this process a few weeks before harvest. Well, flushing will not ripen the fruits, but time will.
    I have seen people remove the tops and leave the bottoms to mature further. I’ve seen bottoms harvested early and just get tossed into the trim pile for hash/butter making. I tend to let the tops go until the bottoms are all caught up. I do not continue nitrogen during this process.
    Hope that helps.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we are talking about two different things here... I was saying the top of the plant and compared to the bottom part of the plant. The bottom section of the plant matures slower than the top section of the plant does.
      You are just talking about a single tric, like when looking through a microscope? Ok, got it...it’s the heads that you want to focus on (the top portion of the tric). The stalk line bottom of the tric will stay clear.

• LaVince
      LaVince commented
      Editing a comment
      @Toker1
      Oh..... We were talking about the same thing.
      Isn't Flushing just giving you water and no nutrients?
      I have to flushing the top when it's ripen.
      Don't you think the bottom part will not be matured if you don't give the nutrition because the top part is cooked?

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some people do that... I never do. I just remove nitrogen. The last week or so I only give molasses mixed with ph adjusted water.

Toker1 Toker1

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X