Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online seeds order

Hi,
    I had been issue with seeds were confiscated by US custom (but not marijuana seed, tropical fruit seeds) federal agencies peoples come to my house and I have to sign consents papers (they know all my email account too). So if I caught on marijuana seeds am I be big trouble?

Better check your state laws, it’s not worth the risk, I’m sure you can find seeds somewhere closer to you or even get a friend to order them. The us government “never forget” so once you are labeled you are for life

Comment

Haha. Some states are SLOWER than others. I blame education (or lack there of). If you still live in the Un-stoned age states of repression, this could mean trouble. There is no arguing with stupidity, so best to move someplace more tolerant... or wait it out until the slow state catches up to the rest of the educated world.
      Best of luck my friend.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0615(1).JPG
Views:	114
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	281368Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0613.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.00 MB ID:	281310
        Originally posted by enlightenmenttrichome View Post
        Hi,
        I had been issue with seeds were confiscated by US custom (but not marijuana seed, tropical fruit seeds) federal agencies peoples come to my house and I have to sign consents papers (they know all my email account too). So if I caught on marijuana seeds am I be big trouble?
        Scary shit since I have recently had three orders confiscated by customs. How in the hell do they know your email accounts? Is customs getting into the business of hacking?

https://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY Can't be the friendly Russians.
        Last edited by starramus; 01-04-2019, 03:32 AM. Reason: added photo of another intercepted package.

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I said company address... never said where they ship out of. Never said I was an expert... is that what you read? Wondering where that came from. I said I have received seeds from GB and they always had a return address. I have never had issues with customs. Take that for what it’s worth.
          If you want advice on here, try treating people with respect and you will get much further. No one is paying me to explain this stuff to you... and I don’t explain things to people who have ego issues and talk down to others. So ✌️

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Fogett about it as they say in NJ. I need to be mad at the customs pirates.

Thank you for you guys for value informations. I am just normal Asian guy with lack of knowledge. Most of all I am not associated with any others (like politics or Russian or any other else...) I just bought tropical seeds for my back yard. This time I try to made my wife education to pay, but see like not that much luck.

Comment

By the way I live in California, any one know who are selling marijuana seed in California?

Comment

New420Guyseed.com, or Greenpoint but they are in Colorado

Comment

Herbies head shop, sol seeds, new 420 guy.... these are by mail. If in CA just stop by a recreational pot shop. Call in first to make sure they have seeds in stock.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X