Growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing

I am a newbie when it comes about growing marijuana inside. And i saw this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seed...-scout-cookies that maybe i can plant this inside the house but it is way too expensive than buying it outside. But i think as a starter it would be expensive but if this grows it will lessen the cost. Am i right about this? Appreciated for the reply. Thanks.

Brielle29
    Welcome to the Forum first off. I am not to sure what you are asking exactly, Growing Cannabis is expensive to get into but after your initial purchase it off sets the cost of buying it tremendously. Girls scout cookies is a popular choice and I'm growing it right now from new420 guy seeds in the U.S.

here are a couple of links for you.
    https://www.growweedeasy.com/10-step...bis-grow-guide

This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with great genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-02-2019, 11:20 PM.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 5 Nirvana Girl Scouts sleeping in my desk drawer waiting for Spring. Hurrup! Hurrup! Hurrup! Tryin to sound like my old drill instructor.

Start up cost are what u make of it. Start slow a tent, a light, a fan something to grow in soil or whatever and then a plant. The rest is up to you I just started indoor growing not all that long ago. Way different than outdoor growing but a great time. I'm 3 grows in my house and the savings are about to start. With that said I'm also always building or upgrading things without spending much money big cost are the lights but worth it

Comment

I am starting my indoor grow using (100/150w eq) CFLs and Y adapters to make a 4 way light. These can get very close to the girls without burning them. I set mine at 3" above and let the plants grow to them (raise them when within an inch) As these start paying off, I will buy better lights!
      Happy growing!

Comment

Hi Brielle, welcome to the forum. My humble opinion: If you don't know what you're doing when you start growing, you may lose the money you've invested in seeds and all the grow equipment, nutrients, etc. So for me, there's a definite warning that comes along with the phrase, Grow weed easy, and the warning is, But learn how to do it right. There's a definite learning curve when you start growing your own.

If you can't control temperature and humidity, for example, you can run into a lot of problems. So setting up a tent and lights is just the very beginning. So I agree with mr.furley above: do some serious reading about what all is involved and see if you want to make the investment to become a home grower. It's incredibly rewarding and fun, but like I always say, This ain't no cheap hobby.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Just to get your feet wet you might wait until Spring, and plant outdoors to lower your costs. That is if planting outdoors is at all possible. I hadn't heard of the seed bank you mentioned, but did check the reviews, and it comes in at 7.97 out of 10 at Seedfinder so it should be OK. Myself though I would use the tried and true https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuan...feminized.html
          10 bucks will only be the initial cost. it is the accessories that will set you back a ways.

Comment

Put some potting soil in a pot, stick a seed in it, put it inna closet with some cfl's, and water it. Then study up on what you need to know.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X