Another Missing Persons Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Missing Persons Report

Hey whatever happened to GreenhouseEffect? He contributed plenty, and was an experienced Colorado grower. It's a shame to see an asset like Greenhouse disappear into the ether.

He logged in a couple of weeks ago, hope all is well. Maybe life got in the way, happens a lot this time of year. But he other day I was lurking in old threads and was surprised to se many many members are banned. When did this happen??

Comment

There was a revolt of sorts between GWE and some of our most knowledgeable growers about content? Not sure but gone thay are could b lurking who knows.

Comment

Not sure what happened to GH effect.... but sometimes people change their user name. So they are not officially gone, but posting under a different alias.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

GreenhouseEffect, and I had had something in common. Both of us had recently been stung twice by customs on Seedsman orders. We are both in the great state of Colorado. The last PM I got from him was on December 16th wherein he said that he had not been on the forum in quite a while. He may have moved on to another web site. I dunno.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X