My closet is too full!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My closet is too full!

I think I have too many plants in here & no place else to put them.

Poor pre planning?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Your braken my hart 😢...... defoliant your plants so air can curulate thru out the grow and give u more room and a better chance not to get mold.

Comment

All is well, remove some leaves, suppercrop/ bend/ tie branches to open the canopy and let them flower

Comment

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          What Niner said. It'll all be good.

• ZigZag
          ZigZag commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, Thats what I'd do...I'm having the same problem_ grew 6 strains and three of them are way larger than expected, I'm having to prune, defoliate, LST and super crop. And may have to start using the dimmer if they get closer than 18". Seems like they're stretch is slowing,... hopefully... good luck but you should be ok.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1227.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	278357Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1228.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	278358 I feel your pain bro, been there done that. My first attempt at growing my own. 30"x30" closet. My solution 48x48x80. Didn't know what I didn't know. Beginners luck........ hit this one outta the park. Then I stumbled across this site and have been learning more every day since.

Comment

Primo, that is awesome! Niner, & Potted that is what I was thinking I need to do. Qwertywill, more of a case of all seeds sprouted & all but 2 were girls. We won't talk about the two hermies.

Comment

Fair. Thats a shame! Hermies are the worst!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I'm a classic overplanter I always have too many. I figure if one goes south I have plenty of back ups. Never a bad thing to have too many.

Comment

HA! me too. I often plant a mix of feminized and regular seed stock so I have to start with a lot more seedlings than I want to end up with. I aim for a selection of six but never know how things are going to work out. last time I got 3 ladies out of 10 regular seeds and ended up throwing out 7 males and giving away one female. This time I got 8 females out of 10 germinated seeds and ended up giving away 5 plants. My friends were happy to adopt them!
                Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
                liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X