Clear All

Kali China & Acapulco Gold.

Beginning of week 3.
    Pic 1 is 3 Kali China
    Pic 2 is a Acapulco Gold
    Pic 3 & 4 are Kali China
    Pic 5 is Acapulco Gold

All are in the beginning of week 3 in flowering
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 12-24-2018, 04:33 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Stacking up nicely

Comment

Acapulco Gold.....I grew some of that (photoperiod) from Barney's Farm and it was AWESOME!!!
      Agromax XL tent, Sun System lo-pro Mag XXXL, SolisTek Matrix ballast, SolisTek MH/HPS bulbs, GH Flora Trio, CO2 bag, 3 gal Air-Pots.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice !! Hope it's almost the kind I used to smoke back in the 70's...

Damn, you take some fine pictures Farmbuck

Some mighty fine subjects as well

thanks for sharing with us

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks !! ButI have really nice models lolll

Farmbuck How tall is the Acapulco at this point?

How many weeks did you veg her?

I'll bet she's got her stretch on! I've got some Barney's Acapulco beans that I'm itchin to grow, I only hope my grow space isn't too small.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        All of the 3 strains I would say 9 weeks of veg.... Did a lot of fiming and toping on my Kali and Acapulco girls. Now they are in the mid of week 3 into flowering. I have a bit of an issue with my only white widow, she is still have yellow top leaves but not as many ... At least she is flowering loll. My kalis are just frosting like crazy...! My first time with this strain and not my last time,

Thanks to the SCROG both Kali & Acapulco are just stretching madly lolll

Cheers,

FarmBuck

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmbuck How tall is the Acap. now?

Close to 4 feets alltatup .... Remember I did a lot of "stretching" myself by topping and fiming and keeping them in a horizontal line, kind of manifold method but not quite as sophisticated... She is growing at least close to 1 inch per day, So I figure with 2 more weeks of stretch, my guess will be between 5 to 6 feet.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Sheeeeeiiiit, I'll have a helluva time in my grow box, gonna have to switch her to flower real fast...

Why not alltatup putting them in a SCROG ? From what a see so far it's only the AG who is stretching faster, the Kali are slowing down now but their buds are fattening up quite well.

Cheers,

FarmBuck
      Full auto grow

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, buck, I like to live dangerously, so I always have 4 different strains in the grow box. I try to match them up as well as I can re: nute requirements, length of flowering, etc., and I've been topping for quite a few grows now and feel pretty comfortable with it. So I shoot for 6 main cola sites, but more come up after switch to 12/12.

I think the SCROG would be counter-productive in my grow box, cuz it would make it very hard if not impossible to get at the rear plants.

I've got some heavy duty lanky plants growing now, so I'm practicing on making the right call for the switch to flower.

Farmbuck.nice....I think there going to stretch more..I'm growing 2 Acapulco gold, they were in vegetation for 5wks 3 days.its bin 13 wks flowering. Oh there 5 and a half feet tall.....if that helps two plants

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Kool pic Crebzie39 !! Then I have a little problem with them ..... between the canopy and the lights I only have 2.5 feet left and they just growing lolll. I'm not concerned for the Kali cause they are medium height and compact and beside they have 6 more weeks to go before harvest.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful girls, Crebzie!! Look at those gorgeous leaves on them.

Oh wrong picture........10 wks flowering

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice !! Did you LST them ?

Just thought I'd throw this in: I grew this Malawi x Purple Haze on my 3rd grow, and she took over the entire box. I had to remove the other 3 and let the front runner go. Since then, I've been a little shy of Sativas--it's kind of a sin to try to grow a Sativa in a grow box...

I had to keep LST-ing her all the way through the grow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	279518
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

That thing looks like a monster great job

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't know what I was doing, and I let her flower too long, but got some decent bud out of her--not the psychadelic high that they described, but nice.

Farmbuck .yes I did LST. It's been 12 wks 4days flowering. They don't seem ready...only half cloudy...no Amber. .
        I'm going to chop soon......bad pitcher, but ..

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Crebzie39 Am I seeing a lot of white pistils in that pic? Is she just putting out more white pistils at the top, which might mean light stress?

Forgot pitcher

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice big buds, she sure is foxtailing, on you,I can't tell by your pictures, because of your light , but I'm thinking she's ready, or very close an just throwing new white pistils out, which is pretty normal ,especially when foxtailing.
          Congrats, nice plant
          I hope you got a good loupe to check her trichs out real good, that way you can be much more sure, but I'm sure you know that anyway.
          How are your temperatures in their ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X