Into week7 small buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Into week7 small buds

Like the the title says im going into week 7 and my bud structure is far from normal. Looks very small and airy. Im running the GH line and havent had many problems a long the way. Its in a tent and there shouldnt have been any light leaks at all. Shes a big girl just didnt girth out or feel in the branch's how i would like. The strain is Sugar Candy by Delicious Seeds in a dec setup under a Viparspectra Par600 and a few cfls for side lighting. Its an 8 WEEK strain and the pistols are already browning all over. Im gonna see it thru but is there any chance of some real weight here?
    Attached Files

Everything looks pretty white (hairs). Is it crossed with a strain that perhaps is a 10 week? Maybe the genes are that of.

let it keep going until its ready to harvest. Most places start counting the weeks after the first bud I belive as well!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Sative 80% indy 20% Its was and ordered seed and was said to be an 8 week strain. If it starts when first hairs come itll actually be the start of week 5 but i havent seen much growth over the last week at all. Also havent seen any more new pistols.

Comment

Nice looking pistils there - don't worry they'll get much bigger - how do I know? - Cuz when they say 8 weeks - that's 8 weeks from when they started flowering, not 8 weeks from seed to harvest.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Ill practice my patience and thank u guys.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see anything but white pistils.

600 par... what is that in actual draw from the wall? And how high up is the LED? What about the cfl’s?
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            So the light is kinda small for that plant. Even with the added cfl, the coverage and penetration is not very good. A 1200w par LED or a 600w HID would give you better results in that space.

• Sosa
            Sosa commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah i figured but thats why i monester cropped the hell outta her. I took half the plant off and was hoping that would help. Wasnt looking for a lb or nothing but wasnt expecting such minimal growth either. Thanks

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, the larger you train them to be...the more light, water, nutrients, and moving air you will need to sustain them. Nice plant though! If you can shine some more light on her...she will reward you well for all your effort.

First damn zoom in on the stems, leaves etc and they are trichome covered. Use it all. Second never ever give a living thing a timetable. It's a reference but nothing more. 8 weeks 16 weeks 6 weeks watch the plant and the color of trichomes. That plant has potential. Click image for larger version  Name:	15454447955528335019833469093039.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	277851
          Just a popcorn bud but those pistils have changed color. Oh look at the trichomes on it. For me way early. Almost all clear. Just a pic for pistil color. It broke off and well can go with leaves
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Oh wow I just went back and saw the size of the plant. Toker is right 600watts plus for that. Congrats on that beast. Better yet just go 1000watt hps till the end.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

The frosting is coming out nicely,if you want to increase trichome production try adding Ava+Avb bulbs to your array. On for 15min off for two hours on a timer for the last couple of weeks.😁

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                AVA+AVB? typo? Did you intend UVB? Or am I going to learn something?

Honestly I wouldn’t put a 1000w hps there. 600w would make a massive difference. Viparspectra is lovely for vegging, your buds never going to fatten up properly because the light is lack in red spectrum. Don’t get me wrong, you will have really nice buds on your plant, bud they won’t be big as your fist ))

Comment

I use reptile lights witch have bouth Ava and avb, but if u remove any glass between the light and the plants u will get avb too.

Comment

My flower tent is 4x4x6'8" i use a 100w hps only change i made was stronger exhaust and ventilations, increased my yields by at least 30%!
                  “Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X