Any ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas

I was tending to my plants and noticed on a few of them these sacs at some of the branches at the bottom of the plants. The plants look very healthy and grow real fast but I’ve never seen these before and was wondering what they are

I hope they are not genital warts! I have never seen structures like that before. No idea. Scrape them off. Might have something to do with bugs.

Comment

I’m not seeing anything, I only see thick joints or “beefy arms”

Comment

Nubs. They only add extra material at the fracture line (points that endure most weight), so will be like extra support for the branches.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

maybe a good workout and diet made muscles there
          if it grows fast and healthy then there is nothing to worry about.don't disturb

Comment

Thanks nice to have good issues

Comment

If you magnify it there’s like a black structure with like whitish fiber analgous, well i better not say that. Whatever it is i don’t think it’s part of the plant.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                I think they’re dead stipules

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                the coloration seems wrong

Nothing to worry about_ you're good. Those "nodules' form when the branches are stressed from pulling on them_ kinda like stress fractures. But don't worry, like bones when they heal they are now stronger than before.
              I get them all the time from aggressive LST. They seem to form most often when the ties are placed on the branches too close to the plants trunk_this seem to put more pressure on them than if you first set the ties further out on the branches. You can get similar growths when you super crop a branch, but where the branch was squeezed and bent over not where the branch grows out from the trunk. Happy growing!
              Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X