Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    That would be similar to a drier vent, That works!

• Ell
    commented on 's reply
    its a stovepipe for that room alone nothing else goes through it

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    The fan is bolted to the wall - the venting is secured to the wall.

• killnkind
    commented on 's reply
    How does the exhaust stick up there? Are the walls that sturdy? ( yeah im clueless)

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you Canuck, 2019 they say is the vote now, who knows anymore, They still will not allow grow! Until then the smell is still Illegal!! "Keep the circle small" is my motto!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I don't care about the smell - never have - and now my smell is legal.

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Personally, I would never vent into a chimney, But thats just me! I would buy before I die growing it, LOL There are many was to vent into a rm without all the smell. One is a 8" platform with divider the same size as tent bottom under the tent with intake on one side and exhaust the other. Pick up carbon filters (small sheet panels ) for the furnace etc and install on exhaust side. You can install a hepa filter on the air intake side if you choose. The system works very well. You are only limited by your imageanation!

• killnkind
    commented on 's reply
    I shot you a PM colombo

• killnkind
    commented on 's reply
    Oh your talking about coming from the chimney.. I thought you was talking about the fans n shit

• killnkind
    commented on 's reply
    Im actually not too concerned about the smell right now so that may work

• killnkind
    commented on 's reply
    Carbon monoxide are you shitting me? I didn't think that would be an issue. Do you think the chimney would work?

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    nothing to be scared about LOL ! When I started here I thought I was out of the league also but it is actually easier than it looks. It all boils down to preference. if you can grow a tomato you can grow weed!! Draw what you are looking for on paper and start from there add/ delete the items you think you need. look each item up for price and purchase etc. then put it all together. My mom always said, Never compromise your dreams, they are the only thing in life truly yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby steps before Big steps! And when you finally harvest you can then lay back and "TRULY ENJOY your DREAM"

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Start 2 and dial your system in so you do not waste your seeds and time. This way your next grow is a little less complicated

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    With carbon monoxide and heat that could push back into your grow and home. Add a dryer vent. if you need to vent outside, it's safer

• Colombo
    commented on 's reply
    Cool dark dry place so they do not dry out, back of my bottom dresser draw.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X