Germination advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germination advice needed

How do these look to you? Too leggy? First time germinating at this level.

How far away is your light source, and what type is it? They look like they might be a little light hungry. https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-far-grow-lights

Comment

• Serapium
      Serapium commented
      Editing a comment
      I have three autocobs (cobshop.net) running at 3 ft from the trays. Ppfd at tray level is about 100-125.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the manufacturer's recommendation for distance? I'd research that and adjust accordingly.

It looks like your light might be a bit to far away.

Comment

Bring the light down as sirsomsalot said, u may have to support them till transplant that should b done soon. Than u can bury most of the stems in the new soil without support.đź‘Ť

Comment

• Serapium
        Serapium commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. If they seem like they're getting tipsy I'll support with toothpicks. So far they're all standing up tall.

Just changed to an Optic 6 at 3' from the trays. Ppfd at tray level now 250ish. Does that seem adequate?

Comment

They are stretching due to lack of light. They might slump over a bit, you can build a structure to support them through that phase. If the RH is high enough, a small breeze on them will strengthen the stems up.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Update: got all the stretched ones transplanted and burier far enough up the stem that they're solid. Seem to be growing well. Only have two seedlings that seem discolored on the leaves - a very light green/almost yellow despite being in the same soil, same environment, same water amount, etc. What do you think... Just a difference in pheno?
          Attached Files

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            They just need some time I’m sure. The yellowing one seems to be having a harder time but with patience and care they’ll get tru, it’s yellowing because it’s growing and needs nutrients, you already transplanted so gotta wait for roots to form and you’ll see how they start growing fast happy growing

• Serapium
            Serapium commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, 9fingerleafs that's what I was thinking but good to have it verified from another source.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X