Making Capsules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making Capsules

Does it matter if you use dry buds or buds just harvested to cook in the oven ?

Either will work. Decarbing in your oven will drive off any moisture so you may need to give the fresh a bit longer.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thanks for the info,wasn't sure going to try to make some

Comment

Howdy Smoke-a-lot, I agree, it will not make any big difference except a little more time. I have been making 'whole bud' caps for two years now and the only reason that I dry them is so they will not mold as easily during the cure. I think that I will make a few 'green' bud (uncured) caps this time just to see if the cure is necessary for the caps.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I just finished making 50 of those beautiful green caps about 2 hours ago made with coconut oil, and ate 2 and....a bit weaker than expected maybe 3 will b the magic # with this batch 😎 no problem sleeping tonight tho. “ZZZZZZZZZZZ”
          Last edited by Potted; 12-16-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info. Got some WW that I just harvested.So going to try to make some.

Comment

I found that CCO edibles had a 'break in' period when I first used them. It was like being on Methadone, the effects became more cumulative after using them for a few days.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Potted
                Potted commented
                Editing a comment
                Good info to know gbauto,I got fifty of them so I’ll b sampling thru out the holidays thanks
                On the first day of Christmas I took one cap, on the second day of Christmas I took two more,........well u get the idea and on it goes
                Last edited by Potted; 12-17-2018, 09:55 PM.

I have made 2 batches of capsules using 2 different temperatures and times.The first batch I used 225 for an hour the second at 250 for 30 mins. Both batches came out OK and the potency is fine. My only question is I didn't get the odor that I was warned about. Did I not bake at the right temp or not long enough. If I need to bake longer or at a higher temp to increase the potency I will give that a try. Just curious about the smell part and the potency. I used WW and White Moscow strains

Comment

I used 1/4 cup of coconut oil with each batch with 3 grams with 1 batch and 6 grams with the other batch and cooked for 3-4 hours in my slow cooker that comes on when plugged in.

Comment

Well after taking two of them the other day( a bit weak) I uped it to three Cana caps and took on a empty stomach, what can I say, does this flight go to Amsterdam? Cause I’m flying 👍

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X