Transplant steps, experiment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplant steps, experiment.

Hey gwe. I have six clones that have been into 2-gallon cloth pots, what's a little bit of kind soil in the bottom of each pot and the rest promix BX. I only used a small bit of kind soil in the bottom because my plan was and still is to transplant them into 5 gallon cloth pots with just promix BX. And begin using Botanicare nutrients on them. Does this sound like it will work? There are about six weeks old. The problem I've been having with them this far as whether I water or don't water weather currently in these two gallon grow bags they droop. No matter what I do they droop. There is one out of the six that does tend to perk up after watering but the rest just simply do not. I'm hoping transplanting them and starting them on Botanicare nutrients will help. Am I on the right track?
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

How often you water them?? You think water could be exiting the pot tru the sides instead of being absorbed properly? I use botanicare pure line in very re used fox farms soil, I always feed full dose of calmag (5ml/gal) and 1/4 dose of grow or bloom (5ml/gal) depending on the stage. If you use pure to water you gonna need ph up cause ph floats around 5.8, I mix tap water and ro 1:1 as a base to avoid using ph up

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      9, an answer to a couple questions. I'm careful when I water these guys I water them very slowly and I water until I feel the water start to come out of the bottom of the pot. As I said, there is a small amount of kind soil in the bottom of these pots so I don't really want runoff. But I am so baffled. I do know that my humidity has been way way too low and this veg room. Like 30%. So tomorrow I'm getting to Foggers one for the veg and one for the 12 12 room. I don't know if lack of humidity would be causing them to droop like this. So anyway, I've got the Botanicare grow and the Botanicare bloom, and I have Earth Juice cal-n-mag. I have well water. My well water 90% of the time give me a pH of right around 6.5. I am planning on continuing with molasses and recharge it every other watering, with the Botanicare grow and Callie mag at every watering. I think I should start off like half-strength. Just a guess.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I think with the “grow” you should start at 1/4 dose. That stuff is concentrated and it’s easy to overdo it, specially with calmag that has lots of N. You gonna do great good luck. Btw I’ve flowered in the 30-40%rh range with no issues. I guess the strain has lots to do with it.

Why are you mixing hot soil and liquid nutrients?
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Toker, I won't be mixing hot soil with liquid nutrients. I'm taking them out of the two gallon cloth pots that I started them in that had a very small amount of kind soil in it. I am repotting them with pure promix BX, no kind soil. The reason I'm doing this is that these are photos, and over the past few months I have run into trouble with kind soil running out of nutrients in the time needed for photos to get through to flowering. It's become a pain in the ass and I'm going to try to see what it's like just using liquid nutrients. I'm going to use kind soil for Autos Only from here on out. Not photos.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      👍 you will have more control with the liquid feed.

Unfortunately I think you might be right. Maybe when I become a more experienced grower and know what the hell I'm doing I can go back and try the kind soil. Or the soham soil for that matter which I'm interested into. But this has been a disaster since June. There's been three Harvest with Auto, and only got into Oz is 3 oz of each one it's ridiculous. I can't really blame the kind soil 100%, because my humidity is been very very low and I know that causes slow growth and other problems. But as I said I'm getting that fixed now. By the way my electric bill was $455 for this month. That's three times what it was before I started growing. Don't know if this is even worth it. I work a full-time job besides this full-time job of growing, and I'm reaching my wit's end.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got a lot of watts running, it’s not cheap to grow. I started on a 400w, moved up to 600w. Now I run both. Point is I got better and slowly moved up in wattage.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      May I suggest you try photoperiod plants? You already have all the equipment and you have more control over a photo, it may take a bit longer but you’ll make sure you grow big plants and produce a good yield

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now I'm doing both. I have six photo. Clones in the bedroom with the auto, and I have 4 photos in the 12 12 room. I have 6, 450w viparspectra in each room, 2 supposedly whole house evaporative humidifiers in each room, two 6in carbon filter exhaust systems in each room, and to oilfield DeLonghi heaters in each room. Yes it is a lot of wattage. Today I'm getting hopefully, too Foggers set up and running in each room so I can take those humidifiers out. I discovered that if I turn off the carbon exhaust filters, the humidity levels rise, but then so does the heat! It'll go from 77 to 84 within minutes if I have that filter off. But the humidity will go from 30 to 55. So I'm constantly running up and down the stairs to fix this adjust that Etc.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X