maybe some kind of bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL maybe some kind of bug?

Hello, today I was checking my plants and I notice this weird red dot on one of the leaves, I don't know what it is but maybe you guys know, I tried to squash it but It was hard, I have seen them on some spider webs but not on plants

thanks
    Pura Vida!!

That's a new 1 for me can u cut it open or break it looks like some sort of poop or cacoon of sorts. Maybe bug puke. No signs of anything on the plant bug wise ??

Comment

• LordD
      LordD commented
      Editing a comment
      Right now I'm not in the house but I will try when I get home, maybe some seed or parasitic plant? On the plant I have seen a couple of bugs, but they look like mosquitoes and some black dots that I'm sure is bug poop(will take photos when I get home)

well, I found more and slice it open and it doesn't look like a bug to me, it look like some kind of seed
    Pura Vida!!

Comment

Not sure then pretty crazyvlooking

Comment

• LordD
        LordD commented
        Editing a comment
        agree, some weird "thing", anyway I will remove anyone I see

Good luck. Maybe look up that bug u had picks of see of it leaves anything like u have. Like poop or spit

Comment

The last bug pic reminds me of a dragonfly, but looks to not have (2 pair of) wings in the pic,, or maybe
        I just cant see them,,

Comment

• LordD
          LordD commented
          Editing a comment
          the last one is indeed a dragonfly, I just took the picture because it look cute(there where around five of those on the plants)

(edit: oh well, apparently is not a dragonfly but a damselfly(same family of bugs) you learn something new everyday lol)
          Last edited by LordD; 12-15-2018, 06:06 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X