No announcement yet.

3rd grow pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed this one. I wont guess weight but between 12 and 18 jars of good bud if they keep going. Not guessing weight because I cant feel the density. But very nice.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I'll need more jars then

I guess I'm at peak THC right now. nothing but milky, maybe a few amber here and there. I'm at 6 days flushing, plenty of green in the leaves. I think I can go at least 3 more days. maybe more.
    complete beginner
    39" x 39" x 78" tent
    315 Watt CMH
    4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
    Automatic top feed into coco.
    Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Really enjoyed reading this thread as a newbie. Congratulations on a great grow so far.

Looks we have same tent and light. I'm growing some Cookies Kush right now. But suddenly a lot more excited about the 2 Jack Herer feminized on the way here from Seedsman. 😎
      Up next:
      [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

Still going. still green, still getting fatter, still milky. I'm getting pretty impatient but every morning the buds look fatter so I can wait. That amazes me every time how they just get keep plumping. Maybe Sunday/Monday? hard to say. just PH water now.
        complete beginner
        39" x 39" x 78" tent
        315 Watt CMH
        Mega Crop nutes

Comment

just a quick shot. This is just the main colas on the 2 Jacks. I left all the undergrowth on the plant to beef out. The Critical Kush colas are in a bag drying, the C99 is still alive and well.

This is a lot of work what I've done but I think it makes sense. 186.5 grams trimmed and dried on about 30-40 colas of various sizes. Some were big and fat while others were spread out and small but still pretty dense and work counting as bud.

Since I didn't lollipop anything I still have a ton of smaller buds left on the plants. I'm watering them and letting them grow out to see what happens. Looks like there will be some yet to come and will count as bud. the rest will go into a scrap pile for oil.

I'll get at that C99 later this weekend. It looks like hell but there's a lot of bud on it. Not the prettiest grow and I let them get bushy and out of control but still a lot of quality material here.
          complete beginner
          39" x 39" x 78" tent
          315 Watt CMH
          Mega Crop nutes

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            once you finish sealing up the shipping container - make the address label out

Lurking
            In the Grass
            New Brunswick, Canada

looks like your tent is coming along nicely

Looks real nice to me Cronk ! I wouldn't mind having that on my shelf. Good Growing !!

Comment

discovering seeds in the Jack buds. Some have a lot. I didn't see them when I chopped, just seeing them now as they cure.

What's up with that?
            complete beginner
            39" x 39" x 78" tent
            315 Watt CMH
            Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Too much stress from trim/defoliation for the plants during flower? Seeded itself ?

Comment

• Cronk
                Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                could be. ever happened to you? I thought I was taking it easy on them, really. After training I let them go.
                perhaps too close the light? They were the closest out of the 4, maybe 12-14" at the end. never saw any stress on the leaves, though

• Colombo
                Colombo commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I have read and researched, if its not pollinated by male or a hermi it is usually caused by stress or end of life syndrome. When the plant believes it needs to produce seeds to survive the strain. If buds flower to long this sometimes happens. I had a hermi pollinate two other plants. The hermi had the most seeds and only a hand full on the others. From what I have read also is the hermi genetics would be past to the others but it could still be a 50% + shot of producing good females.

Bummer about the seeds Cronk … been following your grow and really impressed, especially by the amount of stretch you got. I have 2 Jack Herer that I flipped on the same day as you, so I'm very interested in learning what happened with your grow. To Colombo's point, I'm worried maybe I should go ahead and do a final flush then chop, even though I'd like to give them another week or so … still seeing a few too many clear for my liking, and a few pistils still sticking out, but it's now going into 11 weeks … hmmm.
              Surround yourself with nature, and let it breathe life into your soul.

Comment

• KTM690
                KTM690 commented
                Editing a comment
                Herers can take up to 14 weeks to finish I put some herer on 10 hrs of light to boost it to finish I found it took off a week especially if its throwing out sativa dominance

• aintdedyet
                aintdedyet commented
                Editing a comment
                impressive total for the two Jacks! Thanks to KTM690 for 14 week notice. I bailed on one of my two Jacks … drying now, but the 2nd is still going. Will be an interesting yield/effect comparison between the two … stay tuned

• Cronk
                Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, happy minus the seeds. The other 2 plants, a C99 and Critical Kush did not do as well. maybe 2 ounces each. So, 12 ounces for the whole tent which has been the same all 3 of my attempts. definitely not complaining because there's no way I can use that much and I'll give lot away. I need to be way more strict with myself about training, trimming and limiting myself to main colas.

Also, while I love the ease of Mega Crop, I need to add silica. All of these plants were falling over with thin, weak stems.

good luck with your harvests, guys.
                Last edited by Cronk; 03-22-2019, 08:31 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X