The last bud 'til next Fall's harvest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last bud 'til next Fall's harvest.

This was the last nug 'til next Fall. No more weed.....................I am depressed.
    AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
    Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
    Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
    4' x 4' grow tent
    6" inline exhaust system
    Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

Lack of bud here means getting out the lights and some dirt and,,,,
    No way I can go tell next fall with out my bud! (I set some back for Christmas)

Comment

• growsomebuds
      growsomebuds commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have saved some bud for x-mas, too, Rwise. I got high everyday for almost 3 months. Why, why, didn't I conserve?!

Shoot, I think everyone on this forum gets high multiple times daily. The thought of the next 9.5 months without bud is too terrifying...

Do you really quit for 9 months?????
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

A very sad state 😢 your in. It does build caricature tho,and there’s always the street shit!

Comment

Remember back in the day when we'd cop some dope, score a lid, hide from the pigs and have groovy far out trips? Uptight and outta sight!!!!!! Then we'd all sing in the key of thC, all we need is love. Those were the days...

(Do I sound like them old farts who used to say, When I was a youngun we'd walk five miles to school in the snow with cardboard soles on our shoes cuz we didn't have no money for rubber soles durin the depression...

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	68.8 KB ID:	275287
        Last edited by alltatup; 12-12-2018, 02:43 PM.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup, morning sis, damn, does that bring back memories, lol
          That's still true to this day, All You Need Is LOVE.
          Have a great day.S

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 And some beautiful bud, my brother.

My old friends The Furry Freak Brothers! https://youtu.be/vd5q1Ioo588

Comment

Originally posted by growsomebuds View Post
          This was the last nug 'til next Fall. No more weed.....................I am depressed.
          Get some fricken autos. You'll be smokin in no time!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X