• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I should of put grow tent size which is 120cm 120cm and 180 tall

Comment

My apologies 👍

Comment

Afternoon all , after switching my lighting to 12/12 the little one has gone mad with growth , this is 2nd week of flower and starting to see white hairs which I’m happy about, got a a dehumidifier which is I’m honest is only making a little difference on humidity in the day when lights are off. See pics below

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          simonreed The tiny dehumidifiers don't do any good. I had to invest in a 50 pint one, which works great in the second half of flower.

I'm glad your girl liked the switch!! ;-}

Comment

I split trunk a little while tieing up the two largest stems , I was trying to let light in to middle, she’s been tied , it’s only a small split so should be ok in a week

Comment

I’m guessing the tieing should be done when the stems are a little softer lol

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I broke a stem, taped it with adhesive tape, and she was fine. It almost broke all the way off, but it didn't.

Comment

Evening GWE , since my last post and I broke stem, plant has gone wild , it’s full of loverly sweet buds now , one question when do I no when it is time to flush for harvest , I’m in week 5 flower atm , the pistals are a milky white colour and leaves around the buds are starting to get sticky to the touch with a nice smell

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X